Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva Boss part 3

(A/N If your wondering, I got that inspiration from Polka in Death Mount where he end up in another world so I decided to make this character)

Old Name: Lucien (From otherworld)

Demon Name: Calcifer, (Reborn to New Earth)

Nickname: Cal

Type: Dark Deity but disguise as a demon (he was reborn in a dead body he took which made him immortal)

Age: 21 (but stopped aging after becoming immortal)

Title: Shadow Angel, The Punisher, King of Grimms, Divine Slayer, Forgotten God, Dark Monarch

Personality: Peerless, quiet, cunning, clever, helpful and sometimes has a kind-hearted. He was called being heartless due to not feeling any emotion. But slowly opened with a help from Charlie and all the people he met. He has a keen of judgement where he decided to execute or help redeemed.

Appearance:

In his Human Form, He was once an immortal king until he was reborn in another body as mortal being but still has immortality since his heart is no longer beating so he is a walking dead corpse. His messy neck-length light brown hair and hazel eyes. His face was the most handsome boy that he can charmed any girls or boys. He cast a limitation seal behind his neck to restraint his powerful ability.

In his Demon/ Grimm Form, His hair turned silver, along with his skin and gained two grim horns and black and red marking surround on his upper body to the face. His eyes change to dark sclera with purple slit pupil, covered by dark scales on his left side. He has dark angel wings whenever he needed it.

Clothes:

Human Form

His casual outfit

Shadow Form

- Using a half portion of his power to punish those around him, including execution and torment. He only change his hair to white as a disguise and his eyes purple.

 He only change his hair to white as a disguise and his eyes purple