Kimetsu no Yaiba

Name: Ruka, Demon Hunter (she may look human but she is actually a demon)

Age: 12-14

Personality: Demeanor, hard-headed, clever, smart, cold-personality but has a soft side. She has photographic memory which she was able to read her opponents movement without hesitation. She had trust issues with people except Tanjiro. Sometimes, she was mistaken as a boy due to her outfit.

Looks: platinum blond hair mistaken for white hair, red eye which also mistaken for a demon and had a scar she received from the past. As for the eyepatch, it had a wisteria powder inside which seals away her demon power in order to conceal her demon eye.

Clothes: wears a long black scarf, a dark blue-gray kimono and a dark gray hakama. She wears black tabi sock with sandal. Underneath, she only has was her white short kimono. (A/N don't worry since she's a demon, the cold doesn't bother her)

Her Goal: Like Tanjiro, to find a way to turn back into human once more. In order to do that, she will stay with him and his sister at all times since she made a deal until it is fulfill.

Others: has knowledge of a herbalist, knows how to forge weapon, knows how to hunt down demons by sight, hearing and smell. She loves playing with her flute whenever it soothe her worries away.

Weapon:

Nichirin Sword (White) - Her father gave her an ore stone and taught her how to forge her own sword.

Tanto - it is her secondary weapon given by her mother.

Breathing Techniques:

Star Breathing:

= it was said that she created her own technique since she was unable to do other Breathing Techniques.

First Form: Starlight Spiral - Allows user to rapidly spiral around a demon while slicing parts of their body in rapid succession and finishes off the demon after 4 rapid successive spins.

Second Form: Waves of Cluster - User runs towards enemy whilst far away, then disappearing, reappearing inches way from the demon then once head is cut off, ripples come out of the sword and a big wave of sound bloops come.

Third Form: Time Stream - Allows the user to run to a demon as merely the speed of sound only in one direction, user must run in smooth and jelly like movement.

Fourth Form: Solar Flame - Jumps user high up into the air whilst raising sword, creating a very bright white sword visual, then user rapidly comes down towards the demon slicing the neck off with ease.

Fifth Form: Ocean Stars - Demon sees nothing but black with stars all around them with user facing demon, when the demon tries to dash forward to attack, user will always seem to get farther and farther away, till the demon gives up on trying only to see that user is Infront of them and then killing them immediately.

Sixth Form: Parallel Leap - Allows user to disappear from original position, and reappear in the opposite direction the user is facing. A quick evasive maneuver.

Seventh Form: The Null Void - Nullifies any multiple attack from any demon within a range close enough, any object thrown into the range will turn black and fall in place. This form does not nullify incoming direct physical attacks by demons like, fists and legs.

Eighth Form: Void of Nothingness - The sword is drenched in black and when user dashes forward, leaves behind a trial of pure dark trails, blinding demon with darkness only seeing the shine of the sword, once demon is unblinded, they'd already been beheaded.