Detective Conan

Name: Senya FumiKage (alias Senka Akizuki, codename 'Sendero')

Nickname: Sen

Age: 6-8 (originally she was 20 years old)

Personality: well-known master thief throughout the nation for her silent behavior and troublesome attitude. She is quite cunning, mischievous, and somewhat sadistic, usually playing foul, tricking, and at times manipulating, humiliating and fighting others. Though, she has a soft side when it comes to sharing but doesn't want to show it. She despises Gin after she escaped from their clutches after regretting her choices of joining Organization.

When she first met Conan and her friends, She tried put up her façade of being childish and friendly until she began to open herself. 

Appearance: She had red hair pigtail and yellow eyes which was rare, she even had a birthmark of a rose on her right shoulder. However, she was an adult until her body was shrunk into a child. 

Abilities:

Visual Memory Reading - Only short time, doesn't shows the face of the culprit but shows the event of the crime scene

Photographic Memory

Lie Detection

Hacking & Inventor

Professional Martial Arts

Assassination techniques - Don't worry, not use to kill but to use it as an advantage when handling difficult situations.

Enhanced Hearing

Her true form:

Shizu FumiKage, her butler.

Age: 17-18

- She took him in since his parents were abusive back then

- She took him in since his parents were abusive back then. She hired him as her butler and a temporary brother as a disguise. He was devoted to his master that he was willing to do anything to help her. He is also learned martial arts and a great sniper, as better as Akai Shuichi.

Background:

When she heard her best friend, Akemi Miyano (Masami Hirota) was killed, she was devastated and despise Gin so much that she decided to leave the Organization after regretting for joining. She stole the research project including the APTX 4869 which she was unfortunate that she was caught later on.

She was shackled to the abandoned factory where it was about to be demolished when she decide to eat the APTX 4869 which shrunk her into a child, manage to evade death. When her butler found out a bit, they took this as an opportunity to change their lives and willing to find a way to put an end of the Organization. 

They moved to Japan as she was transfer to a middle school when she saw Haibara which she recognize her face. She was able to confirm it when she witness Conan and his friends solve the case. She pretend to befriend them until she finally realize that Conan is Shinichi and Haibara is Sherry which conclude they did took the poison as well. After finding out, Conan and Haibara decided to include her as part of their team. Sen even know Akai Shuichi who disguise as Subaru Okiya. Both of them tried to out to best each other, considering them rival. However, in situation changes, they both became allies.

When Sen notice how Sera began to suspect Conan's identity, Sen threatened by knowing her mother, much to her shock. Despite Sera protest, Sen advices not to pry something private or she'll lose the only member. Sen also added that if Sera wants to earn their trust, she has to prove it, leaving Sera speechless. 

Sen would hope that one day she would put an end to the organization and help Conan and Haibara revert back to their own selves.