Torture

For the first time in years David woke up the next day happy to be alive. David was excited to see his little piggy tied up in the basement, to see what had become of his once praised brother.

He made his way down the creaky basement steps, bag in hand, and on the last step, a stench made its way into his nose. The smell of feces crept it's way into his nostril and made him nauseous at first, but knowing it was his brother got him addicted to the smell instantly.

He unlatched and unlocked the basement door and swung it open. He saw Josh slouched over, asleep and bleeding. There was a pile of shit behind his brother with sparkling white chunks in it. He made his way over to it and excitedly grabbed at his father's teeth, not caring that they were covered in brown and red.

He held the teeth up to the light, wiping them off. He wanted them in pristine condition. He took a small mason jar from within the bag and put the teeth into it, along with the teeth he had knocked out with the liquor bottle.

David walks over to Josh and rips off the tape that covered his mouth but leaves the rest on his face. He obsessively checks each tooth individually and notices a small bit of human flesh stuff in between some of his molars.

"I thought I told you to keep your teeth clean piggy. Well I can't kill you quite yet, so instead let's do something to make sure you don't let this happen, okay little piggy?"

Josh starts to open his mouth and is immediately slapped by David's cold and dirty hands, leaving a handprint of both red and brown. "I wasn't asking for permission, I was telling you what is going to happen piggy."

David looked towards the ground at Josh's feet and knew what he wanted to do. He went back to his bag and pulled out a pair of pliers and some bright blue latex gloves. He pulled the gloves on, pulling them down and letting them go with a snap of fabric hitting fabric. Each of the snaps made Josh jump with fear.

"You aren't gonna like what I'm gonna do, but that is the point little piggy. You are gonna beg for death during and after I do this if you aren't already."

David continued the snapping sound, but he started making it by slamming the plier closed. "You know what that sound is piggy?"

Josh muffles something that sounds like disagreement.

"Then let me show you piggy". He opens the pliers wide and slams it closed onto his captive's big toe and starts pulling on it.

The basement is filled with the sound of flesh ripping, Josh's crying and David's exhausted breathing.

With a final heave, David falls backwards onto the freezing floor, and looks at the pliers, and within the clamp is his brother's toe.

Now armed with the knowledge that it was possible to rip toes off, he set forth on extracting each and every toe. He wanted to make sure his brother wasn't just heartless, but toeless as well.

One by one, the sound of bones breaking and knuckles cracking, followed by a loud rip that echoed played until all ten of the bloody toes lay before Josh.

David, wiped out but smiling wider than ever, takes another mason jar and stores the ravaged digits for later use.

The duct tape has started to fall away from a combination of the fighting and the tears on his face. The tape over his mouth drops to the floor and the scratched, dry and broken voice of Josh screams out "Anybody? Please, I have been taken and I need help!"

David, tired but fueled by bloodlust and rage, picks up the pliers and runs to Josh before he can get someone's attention.

He swings with all of his force into the temple of Josh's head and knocks him out. The swing hits so hard that Josh falls to the floor with the chair, so David has to pick him back up off of the floor.

Immediately, David checks all of the straps and rope to make sure he can't get out once he is awake. After he is sure he can't escape, he reapplies the tape to his captive's face and wraps around his bloody head a few more times in an attempt to keep it from falling off.

That's when he sees a dent on his head. David put a dent a few inches wide and at least an inch deep into his head. He doesn't care about Josh at all. The only thing he can think about is how he must extract the teeth soon to make sure they are fresh. He can't take the teeth from a dead man.

He leaves once again, leaving his dented, bloody and mangled brother in the basement.