chapter 1

Tina

I am Tina Frey an orphan, My parent died when I am 12. well My parent were the richest people in Russia Before they died in motor accident.

My family were traveling to Florida for My Dad birthday when we run into another car, the driver I don't know if I should say he is sleeping while driving drove the car into the big car that was parked by the side of the road.
When I woke up, I find myself in an unfamiliar room, " this is not my room!!" I said to myself. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I wanted to stand up from the bed 🛏️ but I can't I remember what happened. my parents where are my, parent?
" mummy!!!" I yelled even though I am feeling very sharp pain in my chest " mummy " I wanted to shout again but it came out as a whisper.
The last thing I Saw before I fainted was a doctor and few nurses running inside the room.

When I woke up the second time I Saw Mill My niece sitting beside my bed crying "Mill what happened where is my mum and dad?" I asked her.
"They are de... dead " she said.
" Stop, Mill it's not funny," I said to her.
After what happened that day, she became My enemy well I am just pretending to hate her but deep down in my heart I love her I am just using the I hate her word to cover the evidence that I am gay but my uncle knew that am gay.

Mill's pov

I pick My bag pack and went out side for My breakfast. My mom has finished setting up the food and I was about to seat for My breakfast My Dad emerge from the door to his room with his phone on his ear he is always making calls he never pay attention to me I don't know what I'd do wrong anytime I try to get his attention he will wave me off. It's either he is busy or he is tired. I stood up from the chair and pick My car key before I went out of the house
" He only care about his business more than his only child " I muttered to Myself.

Mrs Asher p.o.v

"Where is Mill??" I asked my husband when I came out of the kitchen
"She went to school"
She didn't touch her food have you annoyed her again?" I asked him.
"No, I am just coming-out of my room when I saw her walking out of the house." He said
" What is wrong with my baby girl now? " I said to myself.
"What was that"
" Nothing" I replied and Sat down to eat after eating I washed the dishes and set for My daughter's school I am going to visit her with food

At Shaw girls high school
I drove my black mclaren into the school gate and park in the parking lot immediately the security officer Saw me he began to praise me
" Welcome madam Asher, God bless the eyes that I use to see you today" at first I thought he was just trying to beg for money like other security officer, but when I recognize him I felt my legs go weak. He is the man who has stolen my heart back in high school.
Vin
"Vin right???"
" Oh you know me well but I have forgotten your name"
Hearing that from Vin made my heart break, even though he never noticed me back in school.
God I think I am going to faint
"What are you doing here" I asked him.
" Well I work here" he reply
" Oh I thought you are among the best student in our class back in school" I said in mockery.
" Well something happened that make me not to finish my education" he said.
"Ehm.. do you mind sharing it with me???"
" It's better I don't share it with you"
"What do you mean???"
" If you want to know"

Mill's p.o.v

It's break time and I am just sitting here looking at my mom with a Man the have been sitting inside her car for almost an hour now I don't know what the are talking about neither do I care to know.
Beside me is my girlfriend sissy clinging to me and begging me to go and have lunch with her but I am not gonna stand up from here until my mom get out of my school.
Sissy is My seventeenth girlfriend this year well I don't go to them they come to me by their self sissy and just started dating yesterday and she was so much in love with me, but I don't think I can love some one because I am already in love with a girl that hate me.
" I love you so much" sissy said for the hundredth time today.
When I did not reply her she hold on to me tightly and kisses me I kiss her back.
" Oh for God sake get a room" it's the girl that has stolen my heart Tina, if only she knew how much I love her.