chapter 3

Narrator's p.o.v

Tina and her friend where sitting on the couch playing games, but Tina is not concentrating, she is always zoning out.
" Tina what is wrong with you" it was Nina one of tina's friends.
" Em... Em.. nothing" Tina replied
She was glad that Nina didn't press further.
" So how was your weekend?" Levi asked adjusting her dress.
"It was horrible" Nina put in.
" What, why would you say that?" Levi asked.
" Can't you see, she is not happy like she used to be"
" Maybe there is something bothering her."
"Tina what is the problem?"
" Eh I'm fine are you leaving"
" That's not what I asked you,"  levi shot her a glare.
" I'm sorry, what did you say?"
" You see what I told you?"
" Now tell me what is bothering you" levi demanded.
" Can you keep my secret?" Tina asked looking at Nina and levi.
" Yes, now tell me what is it or are you in love."
" Precisely, I am in love with the wrong person, I don't even know if I am in love or in lust." She joked and laugh alone. " You are not funny my friend."
"Whatever, " she scoffed.
"So who is the lucky girl? " Levi asked.
" Well I don't have so many people that hate me so you have to answer your question,"
"You mean, you are crushing on that bitch?" It was Nina. "I am confused" Tina cried.
" So you can cry?" Levi mocked. And received a spank in ass.
" Hey, why did you do that?" Levi said.
"You shouldn't have mocked her,"
"God why is she my friend?"
" Because, you love me."
" No I don't love you, l only love my girlfriend."
"WTF, I hate you so much," she pouted.
" Awn I love you too!!!"
Tina can not help but laugh at her funny friends they're so cute and smart. " I think she is having a mood swing."
Tina raised her middle finger up for her " fuck you" she said.
"Same to you bro"
" You are really crazy," Tina laughed.
" And you love me like that,"
"Who told you that I love you?"
" Nobody, I knew it myself." She said and they laughed.

Mill's p.o.v

I'm on my way to school when I bumped into john my classmate.
" Hi Mill, how are you doing today?"
"I'm doing good and you?" I asked him.
"Cool, where is your car?" He asked.
" At home, I didn't bring it today."
" Do you want to have lunch with me?" He said. 'What the fuck when did I said I wanted to have lunch with you' I said in my mind.
" I never said that?"
" I was just asking"
" I don't think I want to have lunch with you bro,"
"It's ok"  " I am gay" I told him.
" But I still like you, but if you don't like me just tell me,"
" I like as friend but I don't feel anything for you,

" Mill baby why didn't you eat your breakfast this morning?" My mom asked she is so annoying.
" Why did you come to my school today?" I asked back at her. I know I am being rude but who cares?
" What the fuck!!!" She yelled, confuse clearly written on her face.
" Oh you think I didn't see you with that man?" I said aggressively.
" Ok. Look he is just a class mate, she said but her face is showing another thing. Don't get me wrong I know my mama more than you think.
"Ok. by the time I tell daddy what I saw this morni... " I was saying before she cut me off.
" What are you saying baby, or are you trying to blackmail me?" She asked.
" Exactly."
" Oh God, I didn't do this to my mother," Mom said, and I bust out laughing.
" You should have seen your face."
" You naughty girl." She yelled and made to chase me.

We run around the sitting room till we got tired and started breathing heavily. I love my mom so much, but not as much as I love her. Speaking of her where could she be? I have to stalk her like I always do every day but that's My little secret don't tell anyone ooo!!!
" I thought you know how to run" it was my mom she has caught me when I stop running and I stop running when I start thinking about her.
" Mom I have to go somewhere," I said trying to get out of her grip.
" Where are you going to? " She asked.
" I'm going to see my girlfriend, mom." " So my baby girl is a lesbian? My mom teased. "Mom why would you say that? I'm straight for God sake"
" I didn't say you are not straight, did I?" She continue teasing me.
" You know what? I am out of here." I said picking up my car key from the couch. And walking out of the house.
When I get to her house... Stopped my car at the first junction in their neighborhood. And walk towards their house.

When I got to their house, I went to my normal spot where I could see her whenever she is going out.

Two hours later....

There is still no trace of Tina, what the hell, mumbled to myself.
" I'm late again" I am such an idiot.

Another two hours still no trace of her so I stood up and was about to walk out of my hiding when she came out.
Oh my goodness she is so gorgeous. She is wearing a blue top that was too short for her massive boobs, the thought of her boobs make my panties wet. She turn around and her back was now facing me. Her skirt is very short also, 'why would she wears that type of clothe?' I thought.
" Maybe she is going to some kind of party or something like that."
" I need to follow her, I don't want any boy or girl to touch my girl," I know I am being over possessive but who cares? The only thing that matters to me is the girl in my view now. I pray she forgets everything that she is holding against me and see that I don't mean any harm.

At the club house...

I went straight to the chair near the one she is sitting on and Sat down she look at me while I look away. Suddenly, I felt someone tap me on the arm.
" What are you doing here, are you stalking me?" She asked.
' God save me, when did she get here?'
I felt butterfly in my stomach. I think I am gonna die,
" Ehm... Ehm I... I came to..."  I was stamaring before she cut me off.
" Do you want to dance with me?" Is she drunk? She have never talk to me before. So why is she asking me for a dance?
" I understand,if you don't want to dance with me," she said maybe she is actually drunk. But this is my opportunity to have a one night stand with her if I could get her home maybe she will forgive me, I hope she forgive me...

A/n
Actually this is my first story.
From now on I will be updating every evening,
Anywhere I made mistake please don't hesitate to correct me thank you for reading.

Love you 💕💕💕💕.