chapter 4

Tina's pov

It was midnight when I woke up I don't normally have hangover.

I searched for my phone and found it on my bedside table.

I switched on the light but it went off immediately. Low battery shutdown.

I dropped my phone and rolled over to my left hand side of the bed and bumped into something.

It is so soft. This is not my pillow.

it's definitely my pillow but how come I am just noticing the softness tonight?

I grabbed the pillow It so soft. Wait this pillow is so small. I dragged. I heard a moan coming from the pillow.

What the hell.

A pillow is moaning? That's not possible, I am just dreaming.

I was still holding it. I pressed the pillow It is so soft. Just like a breast.

Wait.

I walked over to the light switch. And switch it on when I turn to face the bed.

A girl is lying on my bed. Wait that is not my bed. And the girl, the girl is no other person but Mill. I screamed

" Jeez "

" shhh... Why... are youuu screaming " she said but went back to sleep or so I thought.

I wanted to pretend like I didn't like the idea of being in her bed with her.

But I couldn't. She is my weakness. Also I was the one that went to her in the first place.

I looked down at myself. I'm Stark naked. I know I should be ashame of myself but I am not. Not even a bit ashame.

I love it. Almost the way I love her. Do I really love her.

I'm pressed. That was the main reason I woke up before I became too shocked.

I rushed to the bathroom to ease myself. When I came back I lay down beside her on the bed and cuddle up with her.

It feels so good.

Almost like heaven. I closed my eyes to savour the moment.

I was still thinking about how this feel so good when I drift off to Dreamland. I wish I wasn't so rude to her.

====================

Later in the night.

Mill's pov

After a very wonderful make out. I went downstairs to get a drink. I know I shouldn't be drinking so much, but I can't help it.

If she wakes up she is going to freak out. I opened the fridge only to be met with an almost empty fridge.

There's only two bottles of beer but I don't like beer.

I went towards my parents personal fridge, my mom always warn me never to touch the fridge. But I can't help it. I really need a drink.

I opened the fridge and collect red wine. Closing the refrigerator in a sneaky way so that my mom won't wake up.

After I successfully closed the fridge. I half sprint towards the kitchen the bottle in my left hand.

I almost tripped over and get the wine broken. but I didn't.

I took out a glass cup. Drop it on the kitchen Island. Then I pop the wine open.

I took the glass cup and pour myself a full glass.

Why do I feel like I did something so awful? I thought as I gulp the wine. It went the wrong way.

This is not good.

I was choking but that didn't stop me from downing another wine.

This would have been so sweet if the stupid wine didn't go down the wrong way.

Yes, it would have been great if you didn't follow the wrong way and get her in your bed. My subconscious mind kept judging me.

If fate said I wouldn't be with her, I would let her go

After a while of drinking. I grabbed the bottle and turned it upside down. But it is facing the cup. Nothing came out. I shook it again but nothing is coming out of the bottle. I was frustrated.

So I smashed the bottle on the kitchen wall. By now I have collapse to the floor.

Tina please don't be mad at me. Please.

I stood up from the ground and began advancing towards my room but tripped and fell down.

I pick myself up and went on the stair. Tripping and picking myself up.

I think I lost count of how many times I fell before I got to my bedroom.

When I cracked the door open, I saw her sleeping so peacefully.

She looks like a goddess

I wish I could call her mine but I know that that is too much to ask for.

It's just a drunk one night stand.

But I can't bring myself to believe that I can let her go.

'Lord... please... Can I have her ? I know it's too much to ask but Grant me this one request and I won't ask for anything again.' I prayed.

I know some people think that God does not answer prayers. But he answered my previous prayers. So he will answer this last one.

I believe in him.

I believe in God, even though I know I am sinner.

I walked over to the bed and lied down beside her. I want to cuddle with her but she seems to be waking up. So I just covered myself with the duvet.

After a few seconds, she switched on her touchlight but it went off immediately. Seems like she's out of battery.

I was trembling. But I don't want to face her ' yet ' I know I am drunk but it doesn't affect my sense.

She rolled over to my side of the bed and bumped into me. She seems startled. After she didn't move or say anything I thought she was going back to sleep but I was wrong.

She grabbed my breast. It feels so good. Why is it that every body contact we made send me over the edge.

Her hands were still wrapped around my boobs. She dragged it all of a sudden making me moan at the feeling.

Her fingers, her wonderful fingers are doing magic to my boobs.

Maybe she knew what she is doing to me.

I was wrong again cause she stood up from the bed and walked towards the switch. The switch had a red light on it.

My dad put it like that so that whenever I want to switch the light on. I won't be having problem...

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard a scream.

" Jeez " she screamed