Part 42

Ruhi:Now I'm going to kill you just with a gun shot. Ms.Bela , you are going to die now. Your mahir ji is going to be mine.
Bela:Whether you kill me or not , mahir ji won't be yours.
Ruhi:Oh , you are going to die but then also you are confident (with a smirk)
Ruhi took out her gun and was about to shoot bela but suddenly someone pushed her. Falling down , Ruhi was shocked to see who it was. And it was none other than Mahir.
Ruhi:Mahir??
Mahir suddenly grabbed the gun from her and kicked her.
Mahir:You thought bela and I were fool but you are the actual fool. I knew everything. We were just fooling you .
Ruhi:What!!!
Bela:Before coming to this secret room , fortunately I attended bela's call and she told me everything. When I came home , Sumi maa told me bela was missing. I was intelligent enough to guess that you followed her to the secret room and trapped her. Bela was also confident of that. And now you are going to be arrested.

Ruhi:Mahir , don't do this. I did everything for you mahir ...
Mahir:Love should be pure and sincere but you harmed others in the mae of love which can't be justified. I saw you as a sister , but you destroyed my life.
Ruhi:If I can't get you , then I also don't want to survive. But I don't want you to live with that bela. Let's die together.
She took out the gun and was about to shoot mahir and but suddenly police came and dragged away ruhi.
Police:Mahir sir informed us everything. Ruhi you are under arrest.
Ruhi:Mahir you cheated me (crying)
Bela:You thought that killing divya would clear your path but that won't. Now you'll be arrested.

Police took away ruhi who was crying badly. Sumitra and andy felt bad seeing ruhi in such a condition but they felt justice should win. Nishi was also arrested along with ruhi.

Next day night.....

Mahir came home quite late from office. When he reached sehgal house , almost everyone has slept. Thinking bela would be angry to him for being late , he went to his room. A soothing music was playing when he entered. Room was decorated with roses. Mahir was shocked seeing those decorations. He looked for bela but wasn't able to see her. After few minutes , she came from the dressing room making mahir mesmorized. She was wearing a beautiful yellow chiffon sari which matched her a lot. Actually mahir bought her this sari. Her open hair and seductive smile was greater than any makeup. But Bela wasn't looking at him which made mahir understand that she was angry to him. She arranged a surprise for him but he came late. She went to the washroom without talking to him.

Mahir's pov

I too entered with her in the washroom. She was quite angry.
"Please go out from here , I wanna change my dress" she said angrily
"You got ready so beautifully and now why you are you changing dress?" I was in confusion
Bela:I got ready to give you a surprise and you didn't came early. I told you in the morning itself to come earlier. So I'm changing dress.

I grabbed her from behind , resting my chin on her shoulder.
"I'm angry to you" bela said angrily but I found it cutely ♥
"I don't care"
Bela:Move , I want to change dress. I'm a fool that's why I got ready this much.
"After sometime you can change dress"
I suddenly turned on the shower making both of us drenched. Pinning bela to wall , I leaned towards her. Seeing me romantically,bela's heart started melting slowly. I kissed her neck but suddenly she tried to move away. But I didn't allowed her to and instead rised her in my arms. We were drenching under the shower. When I placed her in ground , she ran away from me to the garden.

Even nature was with me. It started raning. I grabbed bela from back and now we both were again drenching.
"See , even nature is with me" I kissed her ear.
Bela:I may forgive you now but don't become late like this without informing me.
"Ok" I said

Interview

If you feel like asking any questions to your favorite characters mahir or bela you can ask here.

(1) Questions to be asked to mahir
(2) Questions to be asked to bela
(3) Questions to be asked to someone else {specify their name}

Hope you loved this part.... Our story is coming to it's end soon♥