Part 24

Hello everyone, hope all are fine❤️

°×Happy reading×°

Bela's POV

He was coming more and more closer. Now I felt shy and pushed him away and insisted him to drive as I was excited to see where he's taking me to. After a couple of minutes, he stopped the car in front of a small yet elegant wooden house. I always wanted to live in such houses. I asked him by eyes whether this is the surprise and he closed his eyes signing yes. I really felt happy which made me hug him to his surprise. Jumping out of the car, I went here and there. A small river was beside the house. He opened the door of the house. I got in. Some small furnitures were there. I loved everything, each and every matter.

Pov ends

Mahir:This is the surprise, have you loved it?
Bela:Yesss
Mahir:As you loved the surprise, now you should do what I tell.
Bela:What I should obey?
Mahir:Tolerate flirty and romantic mahir.
Bela:Romance is your only aim in life
Mahir:Yes bela ji
He backhugged her while she stood crossing her hands. Mahir twisted her amd hugged her touching her belly through her sari.
Mahir:I think you should wear something modern.
Bela:I'm not interested
Mahir:Here is none to see, you can whatever you want. Even you can walk naked
Bela:😳
Mahir:I didn't meant so, I just....
Bela:I know what's there in your mind. You are dirty minded.
Mahir:Yesss my babe
Bela:I'm going to change dress.
Mahir:If you don't mind, I'll help you.
Bela:No need
She went and changed her dress and came to the kitchen. Mahir has already bought things for cooking. She was cooking while mahir was chopping vegetables.

"Bela, now we can live without the disturbance of that chudail" mahir said while chopping vegetables.
Bela:I think you hate her a lot
Mahir:I have been tolerating her since my childhood. She's my dad's sister's daughter. Ruhi's parents were in abroad for some time, so she used to stay in her house that time, I think I was 17 or 18 that time. One day a funny thing happened. After a shower I was drying my hair with a towel in my room. I was shirtless and the door wasn't locked. Suddenly I felt warmth of a hand wrapping around me. When I looked back it was that chudail. I screamed in scare. But because of god's blessing, yuvi came for my rescue and pushed away that ruhi. Otherwise I have been charged for rape that day.
Bela hearing this was laughing a lot. Somehow stopping her laughter she said, "If yuvi wasn't there you might have been in jail"
Mahir:She won't put me in jail for so long. She'll say that for her purity I should marry her.
Bela:She's so crooked

Soon they cooked the food and started eating it. Mahir took a bit of food and fed bela while bela too did so. Suddenly mahir's phone ringed, it was vish.
Vish:Hello mahir, aren't you both coming home?
Mahir:Vish, we will be back after a week.
Vish:What!
Mahir:You know we own a forest. We are in the house in that forest.
Vish:I think you won't leave bela, haha.  Enjoy your honeymoon.

It was night. Mahir was already in the room.

Room looked like this

Mahir soon became drowsy and when bela came to the room he was half slept. Hearing tue jingling of bangles, he opened his eyes partially. On opening the eyes, he wasn't able to close it seeing the sight in front of him.
Bela was standing wearing a beautiful red lehenga with a lot of jewellery.

Her look, ignore the veil as she wasn't wearing a veil

Mahir suddenly got up from the bed in amazement amd was about to touch bela but she suddenly moved with a sheepy smile.
"Today, you won't get me so easily" bela smiled saying so
He tried to catch bela but wasn't able to do so. Atlast bela went near him. She took off her duppatta which was drapped across the blouse and threw it away.
Bela:I can't go to switzerland for honeymoon nor I can go for shopping. So I decided to give you a surprise.
Mahir:You know one thing, you are so pretty
Bela:Oh really
Both went out of the room to the middle of the forest. The full moon was glittering beautifully making the whole forest to be lighted. Bela stood leaning towards mahir ji's chest holding his hands.
Bela:The only wish I have is to be with you, forever...
Mahir:Even death can't separate us.
Bela:Mahir ji, love is like this right, it happens at the most unexpected moment.
Mahir:It happened to me twice, that as you said unexpectadly.
Bela:I often feels jealousy towards divya.
Mahir:Why?
Bela:She experienced your pure love for years.
Mahir:If she was alive, then it wouldn't have been like this.
Bela:Then I won't be your wife
Mahir:What happened is the play of fate, none can change that. It was the decision of that fate that you should be in my life.
Bela:Stop this melodrama
Mahir:🙄😳
Bela:Don't feel bad but I wanna say something, I love to see you naughty and funny.
Mahir:When I'm funny you'll say you don't want to see me so. Now what will I do?
Bela suddenly kissed his cheeks making him blush.

Mahir:Can we sit in that tree?
Bela:But I don't know how to climb trees
Mahir:I will help you
He climbed the tree and helped her too to climb. Soon under the moonlight they were sitting on top, on the branches of a tree. The whole scene looked so dreamy as if it will happen only in fairy tales.

Let me ask you something. Reading which writer's story you felt like writing a story? That is which writer was the inspiration behind you for writing a story? Who was my inspiration, that I'll tell in the next part. Hope you loved.

I'm giving you a chance. If you want any particular scene or part to be added in this story, then comment.

Rate the story from 0 to 5

Love u all💕💕💕