Part 31

Mahir was on the balcony area of the house while bela came. He was relaxing sipping red wine from a glass. Bela to gain his attention cleared her throat making sound. Mahir without even turning back hummed.
"Who said I love sumit!" Bela roared
Mahir:But he loves you, right. I always love to join loving souls.
Bela:You fixed my wedding that too without my permission.
Mahir:You'll be doing whatever your sweetheart sumit is telling. I know!
Bela:It's my life!
Mahir placing his wine glass somewhere swiftly pinned bela to the wall. Taking his wine, he rubbed wine glass over her body.
Mahir:You are my addiction and you aren't going to marry anyone. I'll devour you like I do to this wine.
Bela was shocked seeing such a face of mahir.

"Next week the wedding is" Nishi said
Sumit:I'm ready even if it's today.
Ruhi:I can't believe mom, I'm going to marry mahiiiirrrrrr!!!!
Nishi:Beware ruhi, don't be over enjoyed.
Ruhi:Ok😐
Nishi:Tomorrow all are going to purchase dress. Sumit be over close to bela. You know right
Sumit:Don't teach me how to do romance
Ruhi:Don't spoil it atlast
Sumit:My name is not ruhi
Ruhi:And you are sumit, that is the problem.
Nishi:Stop this argument!
Sumit:I'm going

Scene:Sehgals going for shopping

"Mom, I want to be the most beautiful bride" Ruhi said to nishi checking some dresses in the shop
Nishi:It's not about being beautiful. Our aim is to make mahir yours
Ruhi:He's mine now
Nishi:We can't decide

Vish:Bela you'll beautiful in this dress
Bela:Let me try in the trial room
She took the lehenga and went to the trial room. While removing pallu she heard a sound and turned back. Before her the great Mr. Mahir Sehgal was standing. Bela was about to scream but he held her mouth closed. Grabbing her by her bare belly, he tucked his hands inside the belly slowly removing the sari while bela stood electrified. Removing her sari he made her wear the lehenga on top of the sari blouse and skirt.
Mahir:I think this is for sangeet party
Bela:Hmm
He grabbed her by belly again.
Mahir:Whenever I'm with you I'm thirty for more.

Bgm:You can decide the bgm, comment it😃

He kissed her neck while his hands were roaming all over her body giving her many sensations. He was nuzzling her neck while she stood holding his hands. When he was about to kiss her lips, she pushed him away and went out.
Vish:Why you are so late?
Bela:Nothing, this dress was little hard to wear that's why.

Bevish went to another section of the store for selecting dress, which was quite a lonely area. Receiving a call, vish went away while bela was busy in searching for the cloth. Suddenly someone backhugged her, which was her mahir ji.
Bela:Leave me, someone might see
Mahir:If anyone didn't see then are you okay with it.
Bela:Stop it
Mahir:No way
Seeing sumit coming mahir hid somewhere.
Sumit:Babe, have you selected the dress?
Bela:No I'm searching.... for it...
Sumit:Why are you sweating?
Bela:Don't know
He took his handkerchief and wiped off her sweat while mahor saw this with anger and jealousy.
"One day, I'll wipe off you like this" mahir whispered
In anger mahir took a big ball lying on the floor and threw ut directing sumit's head.
"Aaaahhh" sumit screamed shocking bela
Bela:What happened, what happened sumit?
Sumit:Someone hit me with something
Bela:But here's none, are you okay
She rubbed his head
Sumit:Yes, your love can cure any disease

"Mahir, come with me" ruhi grabbed mahir and took him to select dress.
Mahir:Ruhi, I'm quite busy
Ruhi:I won't leave you
"What the hell is this!" Mahir cursed himself and went with her

Haldi day

"I think we can start the ceremony" andy said to sumitra
Sumitra:Yes
Andy:Vish, please call bela
She came back with bela.

Bela's dress👆👆👆

She wore a beautiful yellow lehenga which was paired with floral jewellery.
Vish:You are looking so awesome
Bela smiled hearing that
Sumitra took bela and made her sit somewhere. Then on the other side sumit sat. Like that ruhi and mahir sat.
Yuvi brought 2 bowls of haldi for the couples. One by one all applied haldi. To wash away haldi, bela went to her room.

Mahir's pov

I slipped from other's eyes somehow and went bela's room. She was standing there. I wasn't able to take my eyes from her. Feeling my presence she stood facing me.

Pov ends

Bela:How much times I have told you, don't come to me. You fixed my wedding and then why you are here!
Mahir:Fixing your wedding doesn't means that I can't see you.
Bela:I'm not culture less like you
Mahir:Somehow you confessed I'm culture less, so let me behave so
Bela:What the hell
He grabbed her by hand and smashed his lips with her. Bela too responded, on coming to her senses she pushed him out of the room.

Which part of the story you loved the most?

Rate this part

Promo:Wedding