Movies |2|

After the call with Sykkuno earlier
I hopped in the shower to shower (duh)
I then got out to pick my outfit.

"What am I going to where" I started going through all my clothes to look for the outfit.
"Ugh what am I going to wear!" I yelled loud enough for my roomies to hear me.

"Rae? Are you ok?" Janet peaked her head in my room.

"No, I don't know what to wear," I said dragging the R in wear.

"Well I mean you have the pile of clothes on your bed"

"No that's too ugly I have to wear something nice."

"Why? Is it for a special someone?" She said with a tone as if we're to tease me.

"Ye- I mean no. I just want to look nice, can't I look nice for" I closed my mouth to cause less of a mess of what I was saying.

"Mhmm' She started scavenging through my clothes and took out 3 dresses. "Which one?"
The 3 dresses were 3 different colors. Green, Red, and Brown

"Hmm, the red one is pretty. I guess that one"
I took the red one and changed into it. (Just imagine lol too lazy to look)

"Looking good," Janet said while biting the tip of her finger (idk)

"Thank you, Janet, I don't know what I would've done without you" I sighed in relief. "Are you not going to the movies?"

"Don't have anyone to go with"

"What do you mean," I asked confused about what she meant by that.

"Oh, you don't know well-" Just then her phone rang "Oh hold on Rae, I got to go, This call is important"
(Not really lol just didn't know what to say to get her out of there)

She walked out of my room and I was left alone with my thoughts. I checked the time 3:31 "Woah 2 hours already, that was fast"
I decided to spend the rest of my time scrolling through Twitter, playing with Mika with my dress still on, and watching "La Rosa de Guadalupe"

(lol I thought it was funny but it's not funny. Sorry for so many interruptions)

I checked my phone again, |6:15|" I should probably be getting ready for Sykkuno to come to pick me up.
As I waited Celine walked by my room. My door was open so she saw me getting ready to go.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" She asked with an eyebrow up

"To the Movie theaters, Did you not know?"

"Oh, I did. Well the way you're dressed I thought you were going on a date"

"What," I said shocked, I didn't think of it like that.

"Yeah, well I mean, who goes to the theatres in a dress to watch a movie with friends."

"You think I should chan-"

The doorbell rang

"Were you expecting someone?"

"Oh yeah, Sykkuno is picking me up and taking me to the movie theaters"

"Sykkuno?" She said smirking at me

I rolled my eyes and laughed
"He's just taking me just to be nice"

"Mhmm"

The doorbell rang again

"Well I better get going, that might be him"

I went to open the door and there he was. He was wearing a simple darkish green t-shirt and some jeans.
Still looking good though

"Hey Sykkuno"

"Oh Hey Rae, u-uh you look g-good today, notthatyoudontlookgoodanyotherdayitsthatyoudres-"

I put my finger on his lips to stop him and giggled. "Don't look so bad yourself"

"Um Thank you," He said covering his face "Are you ready to go?"

"Yup"

"Oh hey Celine," Sykkuno said to her, She was just listening to our conversation the whole time on the side

"I want her back by 10:30 sharp" Celine said facing Sykkuno

"What?! Umm yes ma'am"

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Cmon Syk we don't want to be late, Bye Celine"

"Bye lovebirds"

"What!" Sykkuno with his eyes wide open"

"Celine! We aren't dating"
I berated her, embarrassed, and dragged Sykkuno by his hand out the door.

"Don't mind her she's just being weird"

"Oh um yeah, we're friends. Good friends"

"Wish it was more than that" (remember bold "" means it's her talking to herself)

With that, we walked outside and headed for his car

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I didn't know how to end this chapter lol so PAUSE

Anyway, Thank you all so much for reading this. And idk how he fudge it's at #1 like I just posted this 2 days ago. Idk how Wattpad works still

Sorry for the cringe! And bad grammmar
Have a nice day or night or whatever
°-°
|
💌----|----🍫
|
/\
Btw I don't have a posting schedule. I post in my free time and post when I feel done so yeah lol I should probably post in the mornings or something lol

Oh and btw I bet y'all didn't know I write on my phone lmao so sorry if it looks weird on laptop. I find it easier to write on my phone then whipping out my laptop and turning it off every 5 minutes (I have a short attention span)

Ok bye for reals :D