Movies |3|

As we approached his car he jogged a bit to open the passenger seat of the car for me.

"Well, thank you fancykkuno"

"Oh u-um no problem," He said laughing while covering his face

He gets in the car and we make our way to the theaters. It was a pretty awkward drive, we were just driving in silence
(One of my biggest pet peeves)
I decided to start a small conversation

"So, how's you're day going"

"Oh, it's an ok day...But even better since I'm with you...um"

I started to blush and turned the other way so he wouldn't see me.

"Oh um sorry was that weird? I didn't mean to"

"No it's ok... me being with you also made my day better"

"UMM WhAt, "He said while stuttering

Thankfully we were saved of awkwardness making it to the Movies. As we made it to the parking lot I spotted a tall man. I immediately knew it was Edison.

"I see Edison over there we should park with them"
We drove up to Edison and also seen John and Jodi parked next to them, they waved at us and I waved back. We parked on the left side of Edison's car.
As we were getting out I decided to thank Sykkuno one more time for picking me up.

"Thanks again Syk, for picking me up. I know there was a bit of traffic on the highway so it took some time, but I appreciate it"
(L.A. traffic is miserable, thank god I don't live there)

"Oh it's ok Rae, I-I would drive hours for y-you" (please bear with me, I'm just trying to get this done lol)

"Umm wHaT" I blushed at his comment

"Ummm I-I Nothingweshouldgetgoingcmon"he stuttered before rushing to get out of the car.

"He's acting different today..why"
We both got out the car and greeted the rest of our friends,
"Of course I'm the only one wearing a dress oh my god I feel so -ugh"

"Wow Rae, you're dressed up nice today" Jodi said to me

"Yeah yeah" Leslie Joined in

"You look good today too babe" Edison teased Sykkuno

"Ummm EDISON" He replied

"God you trolls" I rolled my eyes and giggled "So where are the others? Lily told me to be here at 7:00 and it's 6:54 and I still don't see her"

"Lily, Micheal, and Toast are buying snacks at the store to sneak in snacks. Imane and Corpse are" As John was speaking a car pulled up next to us. The window rolled down and we saw Corpse and Imane.

"We aren't late" Imane shouted out the window

"Good, but you left hours before me how did you nearly get here" I yelled back to her

"We were...doing stuff.."Corpse responded

"Woah woah woah" Me John and Edison said

"Not that type of stuff!" Imane yelled again covering her face, most likely from embarrassment

"Uhh A-Anyways don't worry you're not late, we're actually waiting for Lily, Michael, and Toast." Sykkuno said trying to change the subject, something he is very good at btw

Corpse and Imane then went to park the car somewhere, we proceeded to wait 10 minutes for Lily and she still hadn't arrived. I being a time freak ended up panicking that we would miss the Movie but Sykkuno reassured me that they'll be here on time besides the movie didn't start until 7:30 and the advertisements would roll for about another 20 min.
They arrived five minutes later and we headed inside the theaters.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I've been stuck at this for days lol I'm too lazy to do it but I promise I will, I'll just post this part so I stop holding it up. I didn't want it to be many chapters but oh well.

So y'all going to have to wait a little bit cause of problems I have rn. And if you can't wait we can fight (ง •̀_•́)ง ผ(•̀_•́ผ) HAVE A GOOD DAY AND IGNORE MY CRINGE cause I don't even remember if I was going to fix anything lol idk.