Babysitting troubles

Request : May I request a 2k12 Mikey x reader. Where Mikey got turned into a turtle tot and reader-chan has to baby sit him. ^^

~~~

You dashed down to the sewers as quickly as possible, after you had received an urgent call from Leo, who was screaming for you to come to the lair instantly, saying something had happened to Mikey.

"Guys I’m here! Is Mikey okay?!" you ran into the lair and bent over, placing your hands on your thighs and breathing heavily in order to catch your breath.

"(Y/N)!" a childish voice called out and before you knew it, a small turtle wearing an orange bandana around his head and eyes tackled you to the floor.

"Mikey?" you sat up and picked the turtle up. He had the same big baby blue eyes, freckles all over his cheeks and that big smile gave his identity away.

"(Y/N)! Thank goodness you’re here," Leo ran out of the dojo, and stopped, a relieved sigh coming from him.

"Hey, (Y/N)…" Donnie walked up to you, a nervous smile on his face.

"What happened to Mikey?" you sat Mikey down beside you, starting to get up, but not before he could climb up and sit on your lap.

"He touched this stupid Kraang device Donnie told him not to touch, but he did it anyways and turned into this little twerp!" Raph came out from the kitchen, holding a paper plate with a slice of pizza on it.

"Pizza! Gimme gimme!" Mikey cried out in joy, reaching out for the plate. Raph handed it to him and the turtle tot proceeded to devour it.

"Okay. Where do I come in?" you looked up at the other three Hamato boys. Leo and Donnie gave you nervous smiles while Raph gave you a mischievous smirk.

"We’re going to find a way to get Mikey back to normal, but we can’t take him with us. We need you to baby sit him until we can figure out how to change him back," Leo answered, "Can you do that?"

"Of course! But, why me? Why not Casey and April?" you tilted your head.

"We tried to get them, but when they came over he said he wanted you," Raph continued. A blush crept over your cheeks, as you had a crush on Mikey. Well, when he was his normal teenage self, not this little kid who was sitting on your lap.

"Really?" you looked down at Mikey and smiled, "Well, don’t worry! I got this all under control!"

"Thank you, (Y/N)!" Donnie grinned, and the three turtles took off.

"How hard can this be?" you grinned to yourself as Mikey held up his plate to you.

"More?"

~

"Mikey! Michelangelo!" you called out the orange clad turtle’s name for the hundredth time. Mikey had gotten a little messy with the last couple slice of pizza, so you decided to give him a bath. Of course as soon as you said the word "bath", Mikey took off screaming, "No bath! No bath!"

"Michelangelo Hamato!" you shouted, finally aggrivated. A small giggle came from the kitchen and a sneaky smile came upon your face. You poked your head in the kitchen to see a little Mikey covered in pizza sauce with his back to you under the table. You tip toed into the kitchen and crouched down, ready to grab the turtle and finally give him a bath.

"Gotcha!" you cried out in victory as Mikey turned around and ran right into you. You grabbed his sides and pulled him out from under the table. He struggled as you carried him towards the bathroom.

"I don’t wanna take a bath!" the turtle tot pouted as he realized he wasn’t going to get out of this.

"You have to, Mikey! You’re a mess!" you entered the bathroom and took off his mask, placing him in the water, "The sooner you get in and if you don’t fight me off, the quicker you’ll be out!"

"Then can we watch a movie?" he gave you his big puppy dog eyes.

"Then we can watch a movie," you smiled.

~

Now all clean and dried off, Mikey sat by your side as you looked for a movie to watch. The turtles had various movies to choose from, most of which were probably added by you and Mikey after you became friends with them.

"I wanna watch that one!" Mikey pointed at the screen. You stopped scrolling through the movies trying to figure out which movie he wanted.

"Wreck-it-Ralph or Monsters University?" you looked over at him.

"Wreck-it-Ralph!" Mikey cheered. You pressed play on the remote and set it down. Mikey wrapped his arm around yours and hugged it tightly.

Michelangelo had been unusually clingy. The only time he tried to get away from you was when you went to give him a bath. He never left your side and would hold onto your leg, arm, or even sit on your lap if he could.

About half way through the movie, you heard a yawn.

"Tired, bro?" you checked the time. Eleven o’clock.

"I don’t wanna go to bed. I wanna stay with you," Mikey rubbed his eyes.

"You can just fall asleep out here. I don’t mind," you rubbed his shell. He laid his head down on your lap and closed his eyes.

"I love you, (Y/N)," and with that, he fell asleep. Your heart started to speed up.

You shook your head. No. He’s thinking like a little kid. Little kids say they love everyone. Its not like its the real Mikey. He got turned into a kid, and he was just saying he loved you because you were like a sister to him. You and the turtles threw that word out quite often, and no one thought anything of it.

~

The sweet smell of pancakes was what woke you up. Stretching, you sat up an noticed there was a blanket around you and a pillow under your head. You got up and shuffled to the kitchen, seeing Mikey at the stove. Not the little turtle tot Mikey you had to babysit last night, but it was normal Mikey. He was a teenager again.

"Mikey? How did you turn back?" you walked up beside him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Uh, I don’t know. I just woke up and was back to normal," Mikey shrugged.

"Do your brothers know?"

"Yeah. They woke me up. Leo got the blanket and pillow for you," Mikey answered you.

"I’ll have to thank him later," you smiled, still resting your head on Mikey’s shoulder.

"Oh, that reminds me," for a quick moment, Mikey pressed his lips softly against yours, "Thanks."

You blinked a couple times before pulling Mikey in for another kiss.

Leo, Raph and Donnie decided to go “back to bed” as soon as they walked in, all silently agreeing to let the two of you have a moment.