Bee child, Daisy

LMAO bee child

-Daisy Marie Frank-age range is 7-16-Scared of the dark because of the way her mother punished her as a super young child-bee hybrid-trans (MtF)-has not had bottom or top surgery (yet)-Super sweet-Loved retro-ish music and lullaby's because her bi...

-Daisy Marie Frank
-age range is 7-16
-Scared of the dark because of the way her mother punished her as a super young child
-bee hybrid
-trans (MtF)
-has not had bottom or top surgery (yet)
-Super sweet
-Loved retro-ish music and lullaby's because her bio-father used to sing them to her before bed

Nicknames for ppl :

Captain Puffy : Aunt Puffy

Quackity : Dad (sometimes), Mr. HQ

Schlatt : Papa, daddy, Papa Schlatt

Tubbo : Tub-tub, Tubs, bubba

Fundy : Fluff, fur-boy, fox, foxy

Wilbur : Mr. Bur, Fundy's dad

Niki/Nihachu : Mrs. Chu, Niki

Bbh : scary hood man

Dream : scary mask man

Sapnap : scary bandanna man

George : scary goggles man

Tommyinnit : Tubbo's friend, scary tall man

Eret : Mr. Glasses, scary white-eye man

Technoblade : (She has only seen him a few times and never speaks when she does)

Philza : Phil, Mr. Craft, Fundy's grandpa

[May add more later but i am lazy so bleh]

Mom and dad got along until she was age 3 when they started to argue. Meanwhile she was heavily bullied for her Chinese origin and her 'sissy' behavior, along for her species. They called her sissy because she wasn't born female, and felt uncomfy in the body she was in. Her dad starts drinking to forget about home problems and gets agressive, her mom is unstable and rude. Whenever a bad thing is done the punishment is closet time, aka sit in a locked, dark closet with the 'monsters' for an hour and no dessert. She has few friends but isn't exactly a loser. Just a drifter. At age 6 she explains her feelings to her dad who understands her issues and is nice but one day while drunk he spills the secret of awkwardness in her own body to her mom and after a bit of denial and arguing, after her 7th birthday, her mother kicks her out and her father is powerless because he's already leaving and has no ownership of Daisy. So packs up her things and lives im the woods near a certain wall for a long period of time (4 months)

(Getting lazy so that all ur gettin' :])