New OC!

Triggering topics in here! Kinda sad ;-;
Make sure to stay strong and stay safe <3

Still here?

'Kay! Here's her stats and lore then!

-Aldora May 'Anubis' Halo
-Darkened Angel
-Age range is newborn (which is PRE server lore, back when dream team is still late teens) - 15 (which is present day!)
-(adopted) Daughter of Badboyhalo.
-This is Skephalo however many divorces are still canon here!
-The main family tree is :
----
Father(s) - Badboyhalo, Skeppy

Brother(s) - Dream (son of Puffy but Bad is also like a parent to him), George, Sapnap.
----

-Thinks Badboyhalo is her biological father until the age of 14
-Lore? Okay here it is! :

-Newborn. Her bio mother goes to the Prophet of their Village. She is told that her child (Aldora) is a dangerous girl that will grow up to worship something evil and will cause mass destruction, making her a Darkened Angel. Her mother tries to kill her to stop this from happening. She slits the child's wrists and dunks her under water in an attempt to execute her but she somehow lives. She tries beating her to death or making her bleed put by slicing up her face however this fails as well. Her mother finds this demonic ability impossible for her to handle on her own so she places the child on a basket with what is needed to kill her and instructions. She does not want to try this ritual on her own because if she did she could be cursed and physical murder does not work. She puts Aldora in the basket and drops her off in a forest below her home, flying off to never be seen again by living eyes. Aldora is found by Dream, George and Sapnap who hear her crying and follow the noise. They take her home to Badboyhalo who, seeing the extremely beaten child and adopts her as his own-- making her the 4th child.

Sorry for typos!

Looks :
-Brown hair that fades in and out of a faded pink color. One brown eye, one blue eye. Tan skin, most likely indicating a hispanic background. Average weight but when first found she is underweight and had to be nursed back to health-- the retribution of her bio mother's failed starving attempt. She looks stereotypically beautiful because she's an angel, thus making her an easy target for....well....you know...S T U F F-- so bad is extremely protective of her-- white wings and a tiny glowing pink halo as that is her given color.
----

Personality/facts :
----
-Sweet
-Polite
-naive
-Trusts her family with her life no matter what
-Willing to be friends with anyone, even if her family does not like them.
-"Everyone deserves happiness!"
-Cussing? Who's that?
-Knows she's cute and will use it against you.
-also hates her looks because, as said by Kotoko Utsugi, bad things happen to cute people.
-Will give you hugs, just ask and you shall recieve
-Innocent af
-In Eggpire route she sees herself as a goddess of justice. Do not get on her bad side when she's in this state or justice shall be served.
-stuffed animal obsession
-Calls Sapnap : Panda
-Calls Dream : Clay
-calls George : Georgie
-Calls Badboyhalo : Dad/Daddy (NOT LIKE TH-)
-Calls Skeppy : Papa
-Calls Puffy : Aunt Puffy
-Calls FoolishG : Cousin Foolish/G
-She has no clue Dream is a bitch or that Sapnap has a bit of a fire-starting problem. Thinks her family is completely innocent and harmless
-Fav animal is Bunnies.
-C u t e t h i n g s a r e a y e s
-SANRIO, MMM YES.

Outfits :
Newborn : Stripped onesie (pink/white), blood stained.
Baby/Toddler : Lil dress with those lil baby socks! Dress is white with yellow flowers
Early Kid : purple skirt and white long sleeve dress shirt, matching purple bracelets (she gave one to all of her family members with their colors. 🥺)
Late Kid : Overall skirt with pale pink and white striped t-shirt, pink headband with a little bow at the center!
Early Teen : (entering emo/cutesy phase now!) Hot pink t-shirt with black long sleeve underneath, ripped black pants and choker with golden heart pendant in the center on a big ring thing (u know what I mean?). Black boots with hot pink laces.
Late Teen : big white sweater with punk ripped shorts that have little chains added in the front. Still wearing the leather choker. Matching black leather suspenders holding up the shorts. Still owns the bracelet, you can't see it because the sweater covers it up

Ayayayay done for now <3 bye babes!

(Lmao these-)

Lmaoooo gacha go brrrr