smüt

What started off as a kiss between you and Shouta is now a heated makeout session. His hands were on your hips yours in his hair, pulling it. You start slowly grinding against him and his grip on you get tighter. He moans into the kiss causing you to blush and pull away. You keep slowly grinding on him as he talks. "H-hey what are you doing?" He says. He let's out a little whimper. You didnt answer him and started kissing and lightly biting his neck. "Mmm~ ah~ fuck~" is all you hear from above you. That is until you find his sweet spot on his collar bone. 'Found it' you think and you start sucking and biting the spot giving him a dark purple hickey. His hands go to your ass and he slaps it. You let out a quiet moan and grind faster on him. "God damn baby you're driving me crazy." He says and he takes your shirt and bra off. He starts sucking on your nipple playing with the other one with his hand. "Ahhh~" you whine. His goes up to your neck and attacks it with kisses and bite Mark's. He leaves multiple small hickeys on your neck until he pulls away. "Lay down." He says sternly. You lay down and he pulls your shorts off rubbing you through your panties. "Mmmm~" you hum at him until your phone starts ringing. Its Katsuki. "Answer it" he says taking off your panties. You answer it as he sucks on your clit. "H-hello?" You ask "y/n were going out to a new ramen place you wanna come with us?"  Shouta puts a finger inside you and curls it going painfully slow. "N-nO I'm o-Ok thanks kAT" "are you okay?" Shouta smirks into you and sucks harder putting two more fingers into you. "Ah~ yeah I-im good" you slightly moan. You hear sho start taking his pants and boxers off. "Y/n is Aizawa at your house?" Bakugou askes. Sho slides himself all the way into your slowly and you let out a long moan as he does. "F-fuck!~" he whispers to himself. "Listen Kat this is really bad tim-ING" shouta starts moving fast and roughly. "Fuck fuck fuck!~" you moan out quietly. "Bye y/n love you dont let him be too rough with you" "ok love you too bye!" You hang up and sho let's out a loud moan. He pulls out then flips you over so your back is arched and ass is in the air. He slaps it then rubs it. "Ahh~ mm sho~" you whimper. "That's right kitten say my name." He says as he enters you. "A-ah shouta!" You moan out.

-time skip to the next morning-

You wake up on Shoutas chest naked. You check the time '7:30' your eyes widen as you jump up "Sho! Get up were going to he late!" You say and he jumps up putting his clothes from yesterday on. You put on tight ripped Jean's and a band t-shirt then run to the door to put your shoes on where Aizawa stands waiting for you. You both run out the door.

-time skip-

You bust through the door to see Midnight in front of the class. "Oh hey y/n, eraser. I thought yall weren't coming so I was gonna sub. Have fun!" She says walking out, winking at you. You blush and go to the desk slumping in the seat with your head down as Shouta starts teaching.
    "And with that I'm done talking. You have free time now dont be too loud." Sho says walking up to you. "Never again." You say and he chuckles. "Never again?" He asks. "Yeah. Never again that shit hurts and my hips still hurt!" You whine and let your cat-like from show as you limp over to Katsuki.
He smirks. "Oh dont even." You roll your eyes sitting in his lap. "So how was it?" Mina asked and you look at her confused. "Huh?" You look at her and for your brows. "Oh well judging by the hickeys on your neck I'd say-" she said but you cut her off. "Never again. Shit hurted. Dont do it." You say. Katsuki laughs at you. "Bitch dont laugh at me until you let Eijiro fuck you." He stopped laughing and kiri looked at you confused. "That's what I thought now shut up before I smack you" you say getting up. As you do he smacks your ass. You turn back around at him and the class gets silent. "Do you wanna die today?! God damn you and your shit attitude thinking your the boss. Bitch. I'll fuck you up buttercup!" You say to him. He starts laughing again and smacks your ass again and you laugh and roll your eyes. "Miss y/n dont you think you should discipline Bakugou?" Iida asks. "Oh right" you say "you owe me dinner. Since I was um- busy last night." You hear sho laugh at you. "BITCH ITS YOUR FAULT." you yell at him. "I KNEW IT! SHITTY HAIR YOU OWE ME 500 YEN!" bakugou yells. "YOU MADE BETS?!" you look at kirishma who looks scared for his life. "Katsuki I swear to fucking god I'm digging out the baby pictures." "Noo I'm sorry" he said. Everyone looks shocked. "Wait did the Katsuki Bakugou just say sorry?" Jirou asks. "Bitch better try harder." "Coffee?" He asks. "Ooo bet!" You say jumping up and down excitedly. "But really kiri? I expect it from him not you" you say. "It wasnt just me! Mina Denki and Sero bet to!" Kiri said. "...you guys know I have blackmail on all yall right?" "...proof?" Sero asks. You sigh. "Bakugou I have the pic of him drooling on my tits, kiri and mina the pic from all us cuddling. And if that doesnt scare you Mina I have a recording of you saying which guys from ua you want to be dicked down by. Denki I'm not even going to say because you already know. Sero. Oh sero. I have a picture of you kissing me, a video of you smoking with me, and a video of you high out of your mind screaming at me because you thought I was a lion. Must I continue?" They all gulped and shook their heads vigorously. "Wait a minute you two got high without me?! The betrayal!" Denki says. "You two got high?!?" Aizawa asks from right behind you and you gulp "...ah shit" you say. ,"ah shit is right. What the hell y/n?" He asks. He was up and whispers in your ear. "Your gonna get punished" your eyes widen as you blush. "Noooo! This isn't fair! Why am I the one getting screwed here?! This was before I was a teacher!" You whine "too late I know about it now" sho says. "Kill me now. Kill me until I die. I'm gonna commit die." You say. "Well commit die after I get you coffee" kat says. "Fine" "oh can I stay over tonight? The hag and old man are gone for a couple days." "Sure. I dont care as long as I dont get blamed for the dumb shit you do. And why ask? You have a key and normally just walk in." You say "I dont want to walk in on you and aiz-" "OKAY I GET IT" you yell. "S.L.U.T slut what's up?" Mina sings in english. "Dont bang my line till you know you wanna fuck."  You also sing in english. "girl shake that ass, fuck this whole club up." "Wanna grab some ass?" Little did you know the english teacher, present mic walked in. "Oh dont mind If i do" he said in English scaring the shit out of you. You jump. "...tell me you didnt hear that?" You ask now speaking Japanese again. "Of course I did" mic says. "..dont tell Aizawa or I'll be screwed harder then I already am." You say to him in english. He just laughs. "..I'm screwed." You say in Japanese. "Yeah you are cause I'll tell him." Mic laughs. "Tell who?" Shouta asks. "Anyways! Kat we'll have to stop by your house before you come over because I dont have any of your shirts." You say and mic looks at Aizawa confused. "Shirts are overrated anyways." Katsuki says. You roll your eyes. "Whatever. How long are they gone for?" You ask. "About a week I think. I wasnt paying close attention when the hag was talking." You sigh. "Of course you didnt. Anyways do you still have a key to did you blow it up after last night?" "I have one but if I walk in on that shit I'm bleaching my eyes." "I'll try to keep it in my room?" Aizawa laughs. "Bitch" you say to him. "Ooo kat! You remember the outfit I ordered a while ago?" You ask. "Hmm the outfit as in normal or the outfit?"
"The outfit" you say. "So it's a good thing your coming over I need to know if I look hot in it or not" he just rolls his eyes and mic looks really confused. "Wha-" mic starts. Before he can finish the bell rings for lunch. Shouta smirks "oh shit" you whisper under your breath. Everyone leaves the classroom including mic. Aizawa pulls out a vibrater that has a remote. He hands it to you. "Put it in you. Since the students are in here all day with me since the sports festival is coming up, I'm going to see how quiet you can be." He says as you unbutton your pants and slowly pull your pants and panties down, sliding it into yourself whimpering slightly. "You dont get to take it out until I say so. This thing can go crazy high too. Now run along kitty." Sho says. You walk out of the class and go sit with bakugou in the cafeteria.

-time skip to after lunch-

Shouta was teaching and you were sitting at his desk. You see the remote in his hand and your terrified. He turned it on the lowest setting and you crossed your legs and shifted uncomfortably. You bit your lip slightly and glared at him. He glares back. "Alright class, you can talk amongst yourselfs the test of the hour.

You stand up with wobbly legs and walk to bakugou and plop down on his lap. Aizawa turns the vibrations up a little bit and you bury your face into Katsuki's neck. "Fuck meeee" you whine loud enough for only him to hear. He looks at you confused. You huffed. The vibrating stops. "Oh thank god" you mumble as bakugou is talking to kiri about something. You slowly drift off in his lap.

I have a bakugou x reader book out now too! Check it out if you want 👉👈