20.Nettie: The Miraculous LadyTuber!

[[20.Nettie: The Miraculous LadyTuber!]]

[[3rd Person's POV]]

Jasmine didn't really think this through. She really didn't think about how her daughter and sister would react with her Succubus form.

But, thankfully, the discussion between the three of them went well. Her identity as the Succubi Princess, Julie being the Angel of Love, and Marinette, Paris's former Hero, it was all discussed about and everything went okay. However, that's a matter that may or may not be mentioned in the future.

__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/[[Marinette's POV]]

Looking at my current viewers, 1.9 thousand in total, I felt a bit nervous.

Me becoming an VTuber was....something I just thought of doing. Not because it was my new dream, or something I imagined that be my full-time job, becoming a Fashion Designer is still my dream. Just that...VTubers just made me...a little bit more happy.

Of course, it didn't explicitly mean that VTubers are the only ones that could bring joy to their viewers. Normal YouTubers can still do the same. Just...VTube-ing is an interesting thing...and...maybe it's because I want to have fun while still being a Hero. To have fun while I'm still Ladybug!

I...I know I can't save everyone in the world....but maybe...in my own selfish and hopeful mind, maybe, just maybe, I could save more people by becoming a YouTuber. To save the people I couldn't reach. To save those who were like me. Depressed, emotionally hurt, tired and suicidal.

I want to become just like the people who could post a speech online and somehow give people enough hope to save themselves.

"Take a deep breath, darling. Take a deep breath." Beside me, maman spoke up as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. Moving my gaze to her, I immediately felt calmer because of her soft smile and gentle aura. I really still can't believe that my gentle and adorable maman is a Succubus.

"I'll be here, right beside you." With a reassuring smile, she, then, flashed and had taken on her Succubus form. Seeing her, I felt something inside me. It wasn't really bad, per se, just...different.

"I'm...good. I'm...fine! I can do this! I, Miraculous Ladybug, have faced countless of Akumas, teenage angst, a childhood rival, bullies and unreasonable adults! A live stream shouldn't be a problem!" Encouraging myself was the only thing I could do at that moment, and it honestly helped me out. However, what maman said next made me revert to my old self.

"Nettie. You didn't mute the stream." Hearing maman say this, I quickly went to look at my stream, and the chat was filled with "laughter".

"Eep!" Feeling embarrassment take over me, I yelped as I quickly went to mute my stream, ignoring how the chat started to type out their amusement.

"Hahaha. You're just so cute, aren't you, darling?"

__/__/__/

After a some time since that fiasco, I finally gathered enough courage to move on. Clicking some stuff on the keyboard, I soon revealed my and maman's "avatar's".

 Clicking some stuff on the keyboard, I soon revealed my and maman's "avatar's"