Decisions

"Dear if ever the kids come to know about it what are we supposed to tell them?"

          "They won't , they never will"

         Again the same dream and the same conversation,ever since mum and dad have left their conversation kept replaying in my mind,my parents were the most friendly parents but there were days when neither me or any of their friends would know about their whereabouts.I would dream about it every single night as if it was some sort of hint.

        Ma and Papa were scientists for a multi-national make up company brand known as Aspire. Ma usually used to work from home whereas dad kept on travelling frequently to Japan. We were strictly prohibited from entering their office room and we never bothered to question.

        I woke up with a jolt after the same dream kept haunting me,it was fairly early in the morning and everyone in the house was tired so all were sleeping. I decided it was the right time to have a look at mum's office and seggregate all the important documents.

         "Rhea beta "

          "Yes Papa"

          "Sit down"

         "What's wrong dad??"

         "There are a few things in life that are meant to be known of only at the right time"

          "Is everything ok??"

          "Yes it is,but if ever anything goes wrong,if someday you feel that now nothing can be worse go to your ma's office and lookout for a little cupboard on the left hand corner of the room"

          "Dad you sure??, won't Ma get angry??"

          "As i said when you know that now nothing can be worse than the scenario in front of you,go there,this is the key to that little cupboard" he says and hands me a very small needle like key

          "Dad what exactly do u mean buy the worst scenario, for me and Sia you and ma mean everything and when we may loose you'll that might be the worst day which am sure isn't happening soon, so take this key back"

           Handing me the key he says "You are wrong,when we die you both will still have a house and funds as well as a lot more people to rely on,then you just have to take away the documents from the upper shelf in the office, only when you realize people around you aren't trustworthy anymore and you aren't safe use this key"

            "But Dad tell me what's exactly wrong??" I start dreading his reply,he was always the fun loving and spoiling parent,never once had ye yelled at me or Sia or raised hand and so when he got so serious for the first time in 17 years of my life I knew something was wrong.

            "Rhea my child,you are smart enough,you will know what to do am sure just know that I and your Mum willo be always around,maybe away for a while but always in your heart"

            Nodding my head I hugged him and went to sleep,back then I never realised this conversation could had been so important in my life. I headed to the office and unlocked the door with the code,our parents knew that we knew the code still they never bothered changing it and so we never felt like breaking their trust. Using the same code i unlocked the door, a simple mahogany desk in the centre and nothing out of place ,plain white walls adorning mums and Dad's enormous certificates,two huge shelves and that little cupboard in the left hand corner. Moving towards the table i found a family picture on it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't believe the fact that they weren't alive anymore and maybe that's the reason I never cried. The picture bought a smile to my face, I quickly moved over to the drawers and opened them, inside were a few documents and a few envelopes too,in the other drawer were also the same kind of stuff alongwith an envelope saying confidential in bold letters, taking hold of the documents i took another glance around the room and quickly left locking the door while coming out. Immediately I went towards my room i packed those documents in my satchel and moved towards the bathroom to take shower.

           "Aunty did Sia wake up?" after shower i headed to the kitchen to find my aunt to let her know about my decision,I had decided to go alongwith her as we had been familiar with her more than our other family members, I just hope Sia too thought the same.

        Sia came soon after and I told her what i had decide,together we told aunt Rakul that we wanted to go alongwith her and she was more than happy to hear it, I just hope vlife could be stable for a while.

guys please read,vote and comment.