Akame ga Kill Challenge - 01

A Person From Our World Dies In His Sleep.

In The Afterlife He Meets A God Who Basically Tells Him He Has Been Randomly Chosen To Be Reborn Into Akame ga Kill With 5 Wishes With Customization For His Appearance.

The First Wish Is Have The Powers & Abilities Of Super-Class Danger Beast Tyrant In Human Form w/ Strengthened Powers Of Regeneration (To High-Mid From Low-Mid), Reactive Power Level, & Reactive Evolution.

The Second Wish Is To Have Fire Dragon Slayer Magic From Fairy Tail Mixed w/ The Flame Flame Devil Fruit From One Piece w/o Their Weaknesses To The Sea & Motion Sickness As A Teigu Like Demon God's Manifestation: Demon's Extract To Be Consumed As Blood Of The Super-Class Danger Beast: Salamander.

The Third Wish Is To Have Technique Mimicry Powers To Allow Him To Copy A Persons Entire Fighting Abilities By Just Seeing 1 Or 2 Techniques Of Said Person.

The Fourth Wish Is To Be Able To Have More Than 1 Teigu Depending On How Strong His Body Is Including Wielding Multiple At The Same Time (When At His Peak He Can Have 6 Teigu's & Triple Wield Them).

The Fifth Wish Is To Be Born In The Partas Clan A Year Older Than Esdeath.

He Chooses To Look Like Post-Flashpoint Superman From DC Comics w/ Blood Red Hair & Eyes.

But I Don't Know How To Implement Such A Story So This Is The Challenge.