Dragon Ball Challenge - 01

A Person From Our World Dies In His Sleep.

In The Afterlife He Meets A God Who Basically Tells Him He Has Been Randomly Chosen To Be Reborn Into Dragon Ball As Any Race He Wants He Wants With 3 Wishes & Costumization Of His Appearance.

The Race He Chooses To Be Reborn As Is Bio-Android (Made Up Of The DNA Of Some Of The Strongest Characters Racial Traits (i.e..  Various Saiyan's (Broly, Vegito, Gogeta, & Cumber) Transformations, Cooler's Self-Sustenance, Seven-Three's Technique Mimicry, Hit's Pure Progress, Android 17 Limitless Energy, Kid Buu's Regeneration, Piccolo's Hearing, etc.), Powers, Abilities, Techniques, Skills, & Potential Of DBS Broly, Xeno Vegito, DBH, DBS, & DBGT Gogeta, Cumber, DBH Cooler, Seven-Three, Hit, DBS Andoid 17, Kid Buu, DBS Piccolo).

The First Wish Is That He Can Raise His Own Gravity From 1G Up To 999,999,999,999,999G To Augment Training.

The Second Wish Is To Be Capable Of Having Children With Any Female Human-Like Being (Including But Not Limited To Humans, Angels, Saiyans, Demons, Kais, Neko Majins, Yardratians, Tuffle, etc.).

The Third Wish Is That His DNA Cannot Be Absorbed, Copied, Or Stolen By Anyone.

He Chooses To Look Like Post-Flashpoint Superman From DC Comics.

But I Don't Know How To Implement Such A Story So This Is The Challenge.