Chapter 15 : 2 Weeks and A Day

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sighed, knowing that he won't wake up.

I really hate myself, so damn much. I blame myself for what happened, and I don't know why.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵?,' the same question always repeated in my mind.

I starting wheeling myself out of Armin's room, and headed back to my room.

I wanted Armin to rest, if I stay there I might just shake his body trying to wake him up, which might make the situation worse.

2 weeks later

I was still resting in my room, then someone knocked on the door a few times.

"Come in, the door's unlocked!" I yelled. The door opened slowly, a girl's head peeked out,

Mikasa.

"Hey... Cousin. You okay?"

My mouth remained open, and it's because I was surprised. Mikasa never asked me if I'm okay, in short, she really hates me. But now I'm confused.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. I'm not quite injured, but Armin is..." I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a bit.

"I know, I already visited him. Are you getting better?" She asked, making me surprised even more. I opened my eyes.

"Ye-"

"Mr. Ackerman?" I was cut off by Doctor Floch. "Can I come in?"

I signed at him, meaning that he can go in. Mikasa stepped aside for Doctor Floch to go in.

"Is there something that you need?" I asked in a questioning tone, both me and Mikasa just staring at him.

"Mr. Ackerman, I just wanted to inform you that you can go out of the hospital next week. We observed you for the past 2 weeks, and it seems that you're feeling better now."

I nodded, forcing myself to smile.

"How about Armin?" Mikasa asked. Doctor Floch didn't respond for a few seconds, until he did.

"About Armin... He isn't feeling better, but he also isn't getting worse. Nothing had changed, for now. Excuse me." He faced the floor, then went out.

"I'm worried about Armin..." Mikasa stated.

"You think you're the only one? It has been 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 already... I really miss him. I don't even think he'll survive..." A few years rushed down on my cheeks, falling onto my lap.

"Levi, don't say such things! We know he'll survive, you know he'll survive, right?!" Mikasa started crying, then she laughed playfully acting like all of this is a joke, more like a nightmare. She looked down, trying to stop her tears.

"Where's... Eren?" I asked, she lifted her head up then faced me. "He's at home, he didn't want to see his own friends body, unconscious." She wiped her tears away with a tissue paper.

"I should better get going, cousin. Rest well, okay?" She smiled and I nodded tans smiled back. She waved at me then headed out.

After Mikasa left, I went to Armin's room, with my wheelchair of course. I opened the door slowly and went in, closing the door behind me.

I went to the side of his bed then rested my head on my palm.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"