Chapter 30 : As Sweet As Levi

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Annie's house is as big as Levi's, though Annie's house is more of a... mess? I mean it isn't too messy but Levi's house is really clean.

Annie let me sit on the couch whilst she prepared a midnight snack. I checked my phone again to see notifications popping up on the top of the screen. Most of it are from Levi, but I didn't care at all.

"Hey," Annie greeted. "Grab as many as you want, it's all yours but do you mind if I at least take and eat a few?" She asked. "N- no not at all!" I said, awkwardly. This is so embarrassing.

I grabbed a cookie and ate it, it tasted good, this might be the best one's I had ever tasted.

"Did you baked these?" I ask. "Huh? Yeah" she replied, her eyes on her phone. "This is good, you know" I said kindly. "Thanks" she boringly smiled at me and threw her phone on the table.

"So, tell me the real reason why you were out there" she suddenly spoke. The cookie almost dropped, I slowly lifted my head and stared at her.

"Just some misunderstanding" I said. "With who?" She asked.

I don't know if I should answer or not, it's not because she's kind of invading my privacy, it's because I don't want more people to make my problem their problem too.

Silence.

Okay maybe I should answer her question.

"With Levi, it's not a big of a deal though" I said not making her worry. "I see, is it about school? Or jealousy? Or what?" Damn, she guessed it right.

"J- jealousy..." I stutter. "Do you want me to help or?" She asked, "It's fine. I'm sure we can fix it."

We continued eating cookies until it ran out, I wasn't contented but eh.

Yes, we were both sleepy.

"You wanna stay here for tonight?" Annie asked. "N- no it's fine!" I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Armin, it's fine okay? Stay here as long as you want" she offered (offered? Whatever.)

"Fine... I'm sleeping on the couch though."

"If you say so, goodnight blondie."

"Goodn- wait what did you just call me?" I asked. She chuckled and went upstairs, her steps fading away. I chuckled too and got ready to sleep.

•••

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ;)

I opened my eyes and already smelled a not-so familiar (but still familiar) smell coming from somewhere, I stood up and followed the scent and ended up at the dining room.

Annie starts placing two plates and utensils, I looked at what's on the plate and saw PANCAKES. YES, PANCAKES! I haven't eaten pancakes for ages! (Exaggerating, are we?)

Anyway, I came closer to the table and stared back at Annie, who is staring at me for some time now. I didn't mind it, why would I?

"Thank you" I said (more like 'I whispered'). Annie nodded and sat on her chair. I did so too and started eating.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and clicked the power button. As the white screen opened showing my lock screen with the wallpaper of me and Levi, notifications started popping up on the top of the screen.

Hell, the wallpaper isn't appealing anymore, after Eren's revelation.

Notifications of messages from the group chat also popped up, also such as miss calls, and too many messages from Levi himself.

I didn't bother clicking one of the notifications or click the message / calls or anything that has contact with them all.

I just wanted to forget about all of it, is all.

I closed the phone and placed it on the table, continuing to eat.

•••

After, Annie and I spent the rest of the day playing silly games and talking about stuff. Nothing had happened, notifications still showing up. Nothing really changed.

Annie is also being worried all the time. I'm not saying that it's irritating or so. In fact, it's really nice of her, Annie really is as sweet and caring as Levi.

Am I going to break up with Levi?

He really is worried, maybe I should leave him a message.

Armin - I'm fine Levi, I just need some time to think. Be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~

𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 ♥︎

-𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 / 𝐪𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐧