Chapter 22 : Ocean Blue Eyes

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"He woke up, Levi. HE WOKE UP!" She yelled. "Who wake up?" I asked, curiously.

'Levi, thank you... I didn't expected this to happen.'

Armin.

"You dumbass, Armin of course!" she smacked my head for the first time, damn that hurts. I deserve it though.

"We need to go the the hospital now Levi! He's probab- oh yeah..." she cut herself off. "How will you face him now? after what happened earlier" she asked.

'Levi, you asshole. How will you tell Armin about it now?' I thought.

"Levi, let's not mind that right now. What's important is that Armin wok-"

"And if I tell him what happened? You think he'll forgive me? That will be a shitty move of him if he does" I said. "He woke up and what? Avoid me after what I did?" I added, tears started running down my cheeks.

"Levi, what did I just say? Let's... not mind that right now" she said, then grabbed my wrist and we went outside. I locked the front door and we got in her car.

We decided to drive using her car 'cause if we use my car, we'll need to drive back to my place just so that she can get her car back. That'll be a waste of time. And if she uses her car she can just drive back to her place.

•••

We arrived at the hospital quickly but still not breaking the speed limit. We rushed inside and ran to Armin's room.

We knocked on the door and heard a 'you can come in' confirmation from Doctor Floch. We opened the door slowly, Hange stepped inside. After she walked in, it was finally my turn to step in.

"Levi..." a soft, familiar voice called my name. I looked at my left, to see Doctor Floch. Beside him was-

-"Armin..." I hissed.

I walked slowly up to him. His ocean Blue eyes that I haven't saw for 2 months, had finally locked with my Silvery-grey eyes.

When I was in front of him, he wrapped his warm hands around me for a hug. The hug that I haven't gotten for awhile.

I wrapped my hands around him too, then Armin lets his tears flow from his skin to mine.

Doctor Floch coughed, giving our attention to him.

"Sorry to interrupt you. But I just wanted to let you three know that Armin's condition is now better, but he can get out of the hospital tomorrow to be sure. Excuse me," he smiled and made his way out of the room.

"Maybe I should go too, to give you two some privacy. I'll call you later, Levi" Hange said, Armin and I both nodded and said our goodbyes to her. When the door shut, I gave my attention back to Armin.

"I missed you, you know that? I've been listening to you everyday" Armin said, then chuckled. Oh how I missed that chuckle.

"You're not the only one, Armin. I missed you too" I replied.

"I heard you also said that... you felt like giving up" he said. I guess I'm stupid enough to forget that people in coma can still hear things.

"I'm... I'm really sorry Armin, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine Levi. I understand" he sighed. "I know it's hard to wait for 2 months, I'm not an important person anyways" he added. His words broke my heart, I frowned, and I think he saw that.

"Armin, you shouldn't say that. You know you're important to me"

"Yeah Levi, you're right"

"We still have a lot of things to catch up on" I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make it up to you. For those 2 months of me being in a coma," he stopped, then continued. "You can always blame me for what happened" he added.

My eyes widened, I stared at him with confusion for awhile then opened my mouth to speak.

"No, blame me. I was the stupid one to forget that I was crossing the road the wrong time, it's not your fault."

"Levi, you know it's my-"

"No Armin, It's my fault. I'm not really in the mood to argue right now especially if you just woke up from a coma, so let's end that 'blaming' thing right now"

He sighed, "okay" then smiled.

"So, did you celebrate your birthday?" He asked. "No, I'm too worried that something might happen to you whilst I'm celebrating a day that isn't very important" I answered.

"Levi, every birthday is important"

"Well mine is-"

"We're celebrating it once I get better. Okay?"

I nodded, avoiding to argue with Armin.

"Maybe you should go home Levi, and get some rest," he suggested. "Hell no Armin, I'm gonna stay until tomorrow."

He was about to open his mouth to respond, but I closed the gap with a kiss. It lasted for a minute, I think.

•••

I stayed all day beside Armin, well not really the whole time. We just talked, ate, and slept. Nothing very much spicy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 ♥︎

-𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 / 𝐪𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐧