Part One

You were walking to school as per usual listening to your favorite song you turned the corner and saw Senpai walking to school with multiple girls watching him in awe. You never really talked to Senpai cause he was always surrounded by people and you never got the chance to. Senpai turned to looked behind him and saw you he smiled and started walking towards you. You start internally panicking cause there were multiple people watching and you didn't really enjoy being the center of attention. Senpai walked up to you and started walking next to you "Hey Y/N!". You looked at him slightly confused taking your earplugs out you had never told him your name but for some reason he knew it you weren't even that popular "Hey?" You said confused. Senpai chuckled nervously for some reason he looked nervous you had never seen him that way he was usually always confident "Uhh D-do you want to have lunch together?" He said stuttering. Senpai never talked to you nor did he ever stutter "I mean sure but why are you stuttering?" You ask. "I-i uhh n-no reason I- I just uhh- Oh would you look at the time I-ill see you in class!" He ran off. "Ok bye?" You check the time and you still had thirty minutes left till class so you decide to follow Senpai to see where he ran off too.