Part 8

🚨Trigger warning mention of abuse

After you made sure he was securely tied up you went to remove his shirt. "W-Wait!" He said squirming around. "What? You dont want me to tickle you?" You started unbuttoning his shirt. "Y-Yeah but also don't take off my shir-" you took of his shirt reaviling full of bruises and small cuts all over his chest and arms. You froze for a second and quickly untie him "Senpai Who did this?!". He looked to the ground "Well uh- m-my friends?" He tried to lie. "Senpai please tell me the truth." You place your hand on his shoulder. He shook his head "WHO DID IT!" You exclaimed getting mad at the thought of someone hurting Senpai. He flinched away "I-IM SORRY!" he said tearing up. "S-Senpai I'm sorry but please tell me who did this." You hug him holding him protectively passing your fingers through his soft fluffy hair. "M-My.... Mom-...." he said a tear falling down his face and onto your neck. You notice and hold him closer "Senpai it's ok to cry your safe here I wont let anyone hurt you." He started crying into your shoulder hugging you tightly "T-Thank you Y/N." After a couple minutes you feel him put more of his weight on you "Senpai?" You look at him and see that he had fallen asleep in your arms. You smile and try to get up but he just holds you tighter wrapping his legs around you softly snoring. You chuckled and lay down holding him and petting his head slowly falling asleep.