Part Five

Senpai sat next to you blushing and ate his sandwich You started eating your lunch. "S-so uhh- W-what do you like doing-" he said stuttering. "I like listening to music." . "T-thats nice-" he looked away Bright red. You decide to try to get his attention by poking his side. He giggled and moved away a bit looking at you "D-Dont do that!". You were kind of surprised you weren't expecting THE one and only Senpai to be ticklish "Your Ticklish?" . "Uhh Y-yeah-" he said moving away a bit. You giggle evily and sit on his lap. " I- uh- Y-Yes?" He said blushing like crazy. You start tickling his sides "I didn't know that~". He bursts out laughing and fell back on the grass. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA N-NO!". You stop "Are you ok?" Worried that he hurt himself. "Y-yeah i-im fine just dont do that-" he trys to grab your hands. You grabbed his hands and held them in one of your hands "Why not?". "I-im too ticklish and I dont want anyone else to know." He trys to get his hands out but was surprisingly weak. "Well that's too bad~" you start gently tickling around his sides and stomach looking for where he was most ticklish. He laughs and squirmed around "Y-Y/N! S-ST- AHAHAHAHA!". "Damn Man I'm bearly touching you." You stopped and pins him to the ground. "I-i know" .