Prologue ACT I :•° Twisted Rosemary°•

°• PROLOGUE•°

" Life be a flower , fate be a chain , it goes round on and on . Life be blessed , fate be cruel , who has lived now?............ Purgatory is all that awaits. "

??? POV

1500 years ago

Name - ?????

Race - Celestia's God

Tears prickled your eyes , you shead silent tears which went unoticed

Tears prickled your eyes , you shead silent tears which went unoticed . The smell of burned bodies hangs thick in the air.Your beloved peoples body littering in the ground as sands gather. The fire turning the blue sky change into sickly purple and black . The once blue skies turning black like a void . Your body screamed of pain still your heart thumping in your chest . Your emotions were far to great then your body.

You stood on the edge of the cliff more Tears finding the way to your eyes to see your peaceful city of humans who you tried to protect untill the end. Destroyed , crumbled down with nothing but a massacre and destruction.

"Ahh... ...... It seems I was punished Fate is truely cruel no matter how you change it isn't it? ........." you whispered.

The other 5 person standing behind you kneeled and bowed .

" We're very sorry my lord/sire/master/my liege/commander. Please punish us for our incompetence ."

they all replied back simulatously.

" No , no it's all right.......... Deep down I knew we wouldn't win even if all of us fought. But what's done is done . Now, past is in the past. Now we just to do a proper funeral for all the people who list their lives. There will be no punishment but preparing everyone's grave will be all of your duty "

You stated.

"Yes , my lord/sire/master/my liege/commander ". They are replied back and scattered away to do the task.

Violent winds started to pass by making your robe and cape flutter along the direction of the wind.

" When will father and mother ever accept humans as equals I wonder? " You said in a low voice that went unheard by the winds.

----------------++++++++--------------------

•°•°•°°•°•×׶. ¶×ו°•°•°•°•°•

# 5 Wreaths/Disciples #

•°•°•°•°•°•°√°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•^√°√°√•°

(1) Durin - 1st of the Wreath

Race - dragon

Weapon - Magic /Polearm Swords