One-shot : Drunk, toxic , possesive

Rich Male Husbandos X Male reader

I got inspired to write an toxic fanfic while reading an fanfic of my ship . It's going to be getting hot and dark so good luck .

And yes I won't forget our shota gang! I will write an oneshot for them too !

plus I wanna be your slave song  it think it fits the dark theme I love this song so much!!!

Thank you for being patient with me my reads!❤️❤️❤️❤️

‼️‼️🔞🔞🔞!!!!! , abuse , forced sex , and warning!!!‼️‼️🔞🔞🔞

-+++++++++++++++!+++++++++++

++++++++

        💋🥃 Drunken Love 🥃💋

3rd person's POV

+±+++±++++++++

What does love feel like ? In life we have felt caring love, truthful love , an betrayed love ,what else is there? There's obsessed , manipulative , sick ,  LOVE  and more forms of loves that we just haven't seen but it's still left behind closed doors and brightest smiles .

+++±+++++++++++++++--+++++++++

In night , the closed dark alleyways they were lit by an dim light where gunshots were also heard was also the sound of footsteps running . His breathing shallowing and fear evident in the man's eyes running as far as his legs could take barefoot .

You figured it wasn't that bright of a plan to put sleeping pills on the food of All 4 men but it was the bestest plan and a slight chance of escaping that hell altest . But who would have thought someone had alrdy seen the deed your going to commit and was prepared beforehand to give you an false sense of freedom .

But for now you just needed to run , run from this person , away ,far away  . You even though death was a prettier and more good of a choice than going back to where it started from.

"Come come now, you can run but you can't hide"

The man says and you run even faster while the oxygen in him threatens to run out, eyes red from lack of oxygen. Your feet and leg covered with scratches and cuts from the shards in the road with the attempt to flee . You inhale and exhale quickly and take an sharp turn to your side and drop down at the same time .

You quickly scan the palace for escape but to no avail it was a deadend  . Blood specks were  sleeping out from his feet but he couldn't care less .  The horror and realization dawns upon him like rocks crushing something blindly to dust which made him gasp hard and almost forget how to breathe. You clutch your shirt tighter and crouch down and started taking deep breaths .

Then someones footstep is heard his face extermly close to your sensitive ears he blows a wind with his mouth before speaking .

You shivered at the voice and the pretty close contact of the said person.

"Hey there M/N! We gave you  time to escape from us did we not? We even waited an hour for it but I was too antsy to leave you! Now stop the escape and let's head back home! Ok?~"

(Who's it!? Guess!!:3 )

The unknown voice draws closer and gently scoops you up like an cloth hanging on the shoulders  but tightens his hold on your waist and gets up .

M/N had tears pouring out his eyes as he muttered apologies and sorry repeatedly but the other man paid no heed to simply smiled darkly and walked towards and black Mercedes car (cuz why not?and I dunno about cars 😅😅😅😅) parked near the alley way and from there they drove off .