𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━

━━━

Authors Note — another disclaimer I forgot to add in the prologue. This book will also include heavy use of drugs and addiction within Isaac/Michael's characters past. If you're sensitive to this topic or don't want to read him as some sort of deadbeat addict who was a fiend off of every drug on the list (heavy on prescription pain killers, heroin, MDMA, LSD, cocaine, ketamine, etc.) as stated in the last a/n, hit the top left arrow. Im talking to you miss gworl, yes you right there. I am in no way shape or form relating this to anything in Michael's real life.
*head scratch* cuz I'm kinda confused at how the same people that complain about Michael's portrayals still be all up in my books readin' away but shii. I guess I'll see them on the mb's crying about the turns of this book within the next 20 chapters cuz they couldn't handle the contents. anywho...

Just for a gist of what the book could become since I have many alternate endings for all of my works I suggest searching up "Watts Family Murders". While I was writing this book a few years back I heard about that making headlines, which was so bizarre because I was writing a book with some similar themes. They made a lifetime movie and a Netflix documentary about it which was interesting. Not guaranteed this is the path of this book since I'm mostly leaning towards another somewhat unresolved ambiguous ending but I thought I'd say it since there is a chance of abuse being near the end. There could even be infidelity, depends what endings I choose or I might even upload all of them for the readers to decide. Now keep that in mind.

Did I anger somebody with the age difference of my characters? Oh well. Good sis met and married the dude at the age of 20 while he was 29. Who dafuq is writing with minors? I could care less for the purists who wanna complain over a 18-21 year old MC being with a man a decade older then her. Go cry to your momma about it.

Get ready for the emotional rollercoasters. I can and will respectfully fuck you up with my writing and plot twists. Enjoy chapter three.