10 ~ Run as much you want

Playlist for this chapter:
Singularity -BTS (V)
Hate me -Ellie Goulding ft. Juice world

There will be some mature content in this chapter.

Taehyung's Pov

Staring at her drunken body which is making me angry and excited at the same time, I let out a huge sigh. She is laying on my couch. I take off the tuxedo from her body and her body is exposed in front of me, she had passed out when she last time call me by my name.

I'm seeing those purplish marks on her neck and near her cleavage which was made by that fucker, nothing but a piece of cloth is hugging her body, I'm seeing her every feature sharply while squinting my eyes.

I took my lower lip between teethes and begins to suck it softly. I couldn't resist myself from cupping her pretty breast and massaging it slowly.

Hovering over her and moving my face towards her neck, I press my lips on her jaw and gives there a gentle suck. Trailing my lips backward to her neck, I begin to plant some butterfly kisses there gently.

I had planned something for her tonight but it seems that wouldn't be possible because she already passes out, I'm about to detach my lips from her neck but suddenly she moans loudly and grabs my head.

Hearing her soft melodic moans which is turning me even more and I growl. I suck a deep breath as she is already under me, so close to mine. I begin to suck her neck aggressively and squeeze her breast harshly, again a loud moan escapes from her mouth.

"T-tae—" She whispers slowly. I was right, she was thinking about me, she tightened her grip on my hair and I'm sucking near her cleavage especially on that beautiful mole, she is breathing heavily, her chest is heaving up and down violently.

I look at her face and lock my gaze to her, her eyes are truly beautiful, I'm reading her eyes carefully, she seems hurt, so hurt maybe for the earlier incident of me and Sana. She saw us together in a dirty way.

I press my lips against her soft plumpy red lips, I'm kissing her slowly, softly and after several seconds later she is kissing me back. I'm sucking her both lips passionately but as I'm feeling needy I start to suck her lips a little aggressively but seems she is enjoying this too because she moans softly into the kiss, I nibble my tongue on her lower lip and she parts her lips, I slip my tongue into her mouth and devour every inch of her mouth by my tongue.

After a while, her tongue meets mine and I suck her tongue, she clutches my hair more tightly, the hardness beneath me is becoming more harder and my hand travels down to cup her clothed pussy. But suddenly a phone call interrupts us. I growl in anger, who is that fucker who is calling me in this time, breaking the kiss, I get up from the couch.

Faiza's Pov

He gets up from the couch to picks the call, leaving me breathless here. Suddenly a memory rushes over my mind, he and Sana. But what happened after that? Why can't I remind anything? I feel a clench in my heart besides I'm a married woman, I have a husband. I shouldn't do this, I too get up from the couch and see he is talking to someone, I should leave now, it's better for him and me.

I was about to pass him from the back but he grabbed my wrist tightly. Damn! How did he realize that I'm behind him while he is still talking over the phone, he spins me around and I bump onto his chest harshly. I see he is smirking at me.