-8-

So again I am here with another chapter. Thanks for reading and commenting. I appreciate each and everyone of you that's all. Hehe☺❤

Let's get it.

°•°

°•°

"WHAT...?"

The shocked as ever Sun-Hi ran straight to the kitchen with her purse in hand, couldn't believe what she's giving attention to from her beautiful mother.

Because why not it's been four months, she had last seen her only best friend.

The last time she talked to Jimin was one month ago because he was busy making his upcoming series of magazines. They work in the same company but Jimin has some other plan for his future also.

He wanted to be a successful businessman and a great actor. His dreams are much bigger than he ever wanted him to be. But the most important quantity in him is, he is always down to earth.

That's what makes him a better person.

They both were already one of the best and highest-paid models of Korea.

Every photographer has to hire them together if they wanted to take that only glimpse of their so incredibly great chemistry.

They are known as the best couple model till now. If they wanted the respective product of their to sell more in the market, what they need is...Jimin and Sun-Hi.

"Mum seriously?"

She asked again, still tried to know if her mother is playing with her some games just to make her smile or something. 

But it was nothing like she thought. "You're not joking, right?" The precious mother shakes her head in denial, telling her she can't even joke about this matter.

"No, I am not!" With the flour in her hands, she tried to shoo her daughter away so lovingly.

She didn't forget to notify Sun the way Jimin was whining to her to not inform her about his arrival, "Now go he wants to meet you."

"Okay mum, here I go!"

The excited Sun ran all the way long to the hall, after discovering that's she's looking fine, she makes a run towards the main mansion gate to meet her best friend.

"Jiminie...."

She called for her best friend when she found him leaning on the black car looking so stunning as always.

The boy is in love with the black colour. His being a black lover is honestly so amazing. It suits him first of all. The light sun-kissed skin with plump red limps makes him look like god himself.