GoodLuck Kiss | Renga 🥺❤️

Pairing: Langa Hasegawa x Reki Kyan

Genre: Fluff 🥺❤️

Just a random idea that came to my mind. Reminder: This took place a little before Langa and ADAM's second beef.

Hope you enjoy <3

xxx

The day had finally come.

Langa was going to have a beef with ADAM. Langa wanted to defeat ADAM, he still hadn't forgave him for injuring Reki. He wanted to show him the joys of skateboarding, show him how he saw skateboarding.

Whereas for ADAM, he was pumped to go against his 'eve'. He would drive Langa into temptation and that included him (Langa) succumbing to the thrill of skateboarding, disregarding his own well-being/safety and abandoning those who actually care about him.

Reki, however was highly concerned about Langa's safety. He had made Langa promise him not to be reckless and here they were. 

The boy certainly had a knack for breaking promises.

"Langa.."

"Mhm?"

"Are you..sure about this..?"

"Yeah, I am. And I am definitely not going to lose."

The determined look on Langa's face reassured Reki. He slowly opened his eyes and took a deep breath before smiling as if nothing had happened. "Okay then.."

Reki held Langa's face gently and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Goodluck! I will rooting for you..", Reki whispered softly before walking away with a flushed face.

Langa was frozen in surprise before growing as red as a tomato in a few seconds, realizing what had happened.

Reki kissed him goodluck. KISSED!!

Langa covered his full on red face, not wanting anyone to see him like this. Not that anyone was around.

He was having a total meltdown, both outside and inside. He practically wanted to be curled into a ball and be kicked out the universe. He slowly mustered up all of his emotions and tried to calm his unstable self down. 

He gently touched the side of his face where Reki had kissed and smiled heartily.

"I wonder if I can get a congratulation kiss from him after the match.."

xxx

Ahhh this is my first oneshot for this book!! I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I'm sorry if it was too short, I'll try my best to write longer oneshots ^^

Hope you have a good day/evening!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Word Count: 280