Broken Promise | Renga 😢❤️

Idea from: @-Ventify

Pairing: Langa Hasegawa x Reki Kyan

Genre: Angst to Fluff 😢❤️

Thank you so very much for the amazing idea!! I tried my best to write this, I hope this oneshot is to your liking ^^

This is going to be taken from Langa's perspective :3

xxx

"You and I...aren't a good match anymore."

Reki's words repeated in Langa's head over again as he walked home. Reki was his first real friend, he showed him what true happiness was after his father's death. He was his happiness.

And now, without him by his side, he felt nothing.

Langa was broken. He felt emotionless without Reki by his side, he wanted to feel his embrace.

He was so stupid to do that, it was all his fault. If only he hadn't broken their promise..

---

When he got back home, he went directly to his room, not uttering a single word to his mother. She instantly felt something was wrong and went up to check on him.

"Langa..?"

Langa's mother called him softly as she slowly opened the door, revealing an unusually weird Langa staring out the window. "Dear?"

Langa who hadn't noticed his mother's presence until now, cocked his head to face her.

He was broken.

Langa's mother could clearly understand that just by looking at him. His eyes were dull as if they laid no emotion behind them and his face was tear-stained which made it clear that he had been crying. 

"Yes mom..?" Langa's voice cracked up.

His mother couldn't stand seeing him in this state and decided to talk it out with him. Hopefully he would be willing to tell her what was wrong.

"Is something wrong hun?", Langa's mother asked softly taking a seat beside him on the bed.

Silence filled the room with different emotions residing in it. It took a while before Langa spoke up. "I..I did something bad and now..."

"Continue my dear, let it all out.."

"I broke my promise to a friend and now they won't talk to me..they won't even look me in the face, i-it..it hurts. It hurts so bad but then again its all my fault!", Langa broke down into tears which were falling down from his eyes uncontrollably.

"Shh..don't cry...", Langa's mother tried soothing me as she embraced him into a hug and stroked his hair gently.

"I've never been in your situation before but..maybe you two could talk it out. Maybe you should let out how you truly feel about them then maybe..they will listen..."

She gently dabbed the tears from his face with a handkerchief. "You should get some sleep and think about this later honey.."

"..Okay..."

And just as quiet as she was when she entered his room, she left his room leaving Langa left with his thoughts.

The advice his mother gave him resonated in his head.

"Tell him how I really feel about him huh.."

---

The next day, Langa waited waited at his and Reki's usual meeting spot, hoping that he would come by. And after waiting for about an hour, there he was.

They were standing at different sides, away from eachother.

Reki pulled down his hood a little at the sight of the other, covering his face. He seemed to be hiding from Langa, not wanting to face him especially after what had happened.

The redhead was about to run away from the other male but Langa didn't let him. He quickly ran towards him slowly closing the gap between them and grabbed his wrist pulling him even closer, so close that they could feel eachother's breath.

The two boys stood like that, face to face and staring at each other, eye to eye.

"Reki..I..I'm sorry...", Langa said breathlessly, putting his free hand on the side of Reki's face, cupping it the best he could, wiping away Reki's tears with his thumb when they began to fall. "I am so so sorry.."

Drops of rain starting pouring down on the two as the clouds turned into a greyish colour.

"No.", Reki said, yanking his hand away from Langa's. "Reki..."

Langa grabbed Reki's wrists before he could run away again and arms down two his sides, slowly intertwining their fingers. "I will never let go of you, ever again.."

Reki was in partial shock at the sudden movement but slowly calmed down as he looked up staring at the other. 

He could understand Langa was being sincere. His gleaming aqua blue eyes spoke it all. 

They were both broken without eachother. Without eachother they were incomplete. It was certain that they were made for eachother. Both of them could comprehend how the other felt. 

As the rain started to pour down harder, the two stood like that practically frozen as they were lost in various thoughts. After what seemed like forever, they steadily moved their faces closer to one another before finally kissing.

The kiss may have been short but millions of emotions were in it. 

The spark in his eyes which had left him for awhile was now back. Langa could now see Reki's beautiful amber eyes gleaming as bright as ever.

The two completely in sync uttered three words which changed their lives from now onwards.

"I love you."

xxx

I am horrible at angst :')

Word Count: 862