Chapter 4

On a bench in the Park alone a young girl was thinking about what she heard. She was happy for aunt, but to say goodbye to it will be unbearably painful.

- Vilu, hi . What happens? What? What happened? - concerned asked Clark sat down on the bench next to his niece.

- I want... - hesitantly started the brown hair.

- What? - interrupted her Angie.

- I heard your conversation with Antonio about working in France, - in frustration said Violetta.

- Yes, but I'm not leaving forever. I will not stay in France. I will stay with you. And nothing will separate us. I'll be with you, always, - is trying to convince his niece, said Angie.

- Angie, you are very important to me, - sobbing, said Castillo and continued. - You... you made me happy. You... you helped me find my path in life. I want you, too, have found my way. Want you, too, was happy, - taking the hands of the aunt in her, said Violetta, dropping my eyes not to cry.

- I am happy because I have you - Angeles encouragingly stroked Vilu on the back and held her to him, burying my nose in the top of nieces, a few tears still rolled down my cheek eng.

- I'm not the person who should bring happiness to you. You need to finally do something for yourself. You should accept the offer from France! "said Violetta, instantly withdrawing.

- You know, it's so cool. I can't believe it! This proposal can be the fulfillment of my dreams, - dreamy said Angie, imagining that there can be expected.

- So you must go there, - added Vilu.

- Yes, I should.