3

Death is far better than living with 2 elder siblings.

An elder sister that hates you and is so jealous because you are going to marry the man of her dreams. And an elder brother who is using you just to strengthen his position among mafia.

Only sensible person in this house is my brother's wife Gianna, and her 2 years old daughter Aida.

"Hello bitch!" Someone addressed me and I need not to lift my head up in order to know who it is.

Lily, my elder sister.

Just ignore her, she isn't worth the time and efforts, I thought.

"Heard the don is coming for lunch today." She came closer and leaned onto the kitchen counter where I was preparing the lunch.

Ignore her.

"Oh dear Mili, are you just going to ignore me? Come on now, soon you will wed off and start the best of your life. Fuck a hot husband and if he be generous enough he will also not share you with his brothers."
Why she always have to remind me of what might happen to me in near future.

Sharing a wife is a common thing in mafia.

"Or you know, he might bring his mistress home and make you watch while he fucks her." Why is she saying all these things I don't understand.

To hurt me? To provoke me?

"I know you act so innocent and uninterested in marriage but you still desire for Don to turn you into his pet." Ignore her.

"I am just thinking that will you be Don's dog or kitten or rather a.....Pig."

She has crossing her limits now.

"Go away Lily." why does she think so bad for me all the time? If I had even a little power I either would have run away or faced Don and rejected his proposal for marriage.

But I am a punk ass coward.
Don makes my legs wobble, my throat dry and my mouth sealed.

"Oh come on Emilia, I am your sister. I know you are dying to be Don's little fuck toy, aren't you?"

"Lily I don't, ok." I started crying because I felt so powerless and humiliated.
"I don't want to marry Don okay, I just want to run away, you can have him all you want which we both know is never going to happen, so just stop irritating me now please. Leave." My cheeks got covered in tears as I saw a beaming smile on her face.

That was her sole intention, I should have know. To humiliate me, to remind me what is waiting for me after marriage. To corrupt my mind so that I take a wrong step. But the humiliation she gave me is nothing compared to the fear of Don I have in my mind. His fear is the only thing that is keeping me from taking any wrong step.

She went out of the kitchen, leaving me in pool of my own tears, and she looked so happy.

In past ten years, I never for once talked to any boy other than family, never gone out with any friend as I was not allowed to make friends, spent most of my time in kitchen, mother says it is my 'training' on how to become a good wife.

The thought of marriage with the don seems like a collar around my neck. But I can't do anything about it.
I can't run away from Don. He will hunt me down, one way or another.

I think every girl has thought of running away from her family atleast once in her life. And I am no different.