Chapter 2: The new guys

Serenity outfit above. I have a question  for you guys do you think I should change Sebastian name? Comment if I should and suggest names.

Chapter 2: The new guys

                      BEEP! BEEP!BEEP!

        Letting out a long groan, I roll over and slam down on the clock to shut it up. Pulling myself away from my warm bed, I walk over to the bathroom turning on the shower. Stripping from my clothes, I jump in the shower.

       My bathroom was connected to my room. My bedroom was a decent size room. The walls were a pale blue with one wall white, that I sometimes paint on. The opposite of the bathroom was my bed with a nightstand on each side. By the other wall was my desk with the bookshelf on one side and my art area on the other side.

      When I was done with showering I jump out, wrapping a towel around myself, going to my closet that was next to the bathroom. Picking out my clothes for today which was just a short sleeved tee with my handy dandy jeans and red vans. Not really wanting to do anything with my hair I just blew dry my hair and ran a brush through it leaving it down.

     Grabbing my backpack I headed downstairs, to see my Aunt Lisa making coffee and my brother Sammy eating a bowl of cereal at the table. “Good morning,” I said giving my Aunt a kiss on the cheek and a grabbing apple. Breakfast was never really my thing.

                   “Morning sweetie.”

   “Morning sissy” Sammy mumbled with a mouth full of cereal making his chubby cheeks more puffy.

    “Morning monkey,” I replied ruffling his hair.

                      “Hey stop that.”

      Chuckling at his response has he tried to flatten out his hair, I said goodbye to them and made my walk to school. I usually walk to school seeing as it was only a five minute walk there and plus it was warm out, it was mid-november.

      Seeing the building of Crawford High School or I like to called it a load of dump, I speeded up my walking to the blonde at the front steps of the school that I call my best friend.

       It was in 3rd grade when I first became friends with her. It had all started one day when this mean girl had ripped my picture that was a drawing of a beautiful red flower saying it was a ugly picture. Paisley had seen the whole thing go down, walking straight up to the girl, she grabbed a pair of scissors and cut one of the  girl's pigtails off. And that ladies and gentlemen is how we became best friends.

      “Hey Paisley what's all the commotion about?” She was a short pretty blonde with green eyes. But don't be fooled by her being short, she is one tough girl. If you say one wrong thing to her, she'll have you by your neck begging her to let you go. So if I was you I wouldn't get on her bad side. Trust me I've been there before, but that's a story for another time.

      “Well apparently there's some new kids in town.” She said meeting me halfway, pulling me in a hug.

      “Really?” I said pulling away from the hug, walking in the doors of the school. Our town was really small, so we rarely ever get new people here. So it was a surprise to hear that people actually move here.

       “I know I said the same thing when Naomi told me.”

    Naomi was the third and last piece from our circle. She was a preppy brunette with brown eyes. If you needed to know if someone likes you or relationship advice, she is your go to person.

     “You have to see them there so hot. I would love for one of them to f-”

                     “Paisley!”

               “What I would.”

    “Whatever I have to go return these books to the library.” I said not wanting to hear her rant about some news kids. I've would of been here all day if didn't leave soon.

    “Oh is that the excuse today?” She said raising one of her eyebrows at me.

   Rolling my eyes, I told her that I'll see her in math, giving her another hug and hurried way to the library hoping I finished before classes started.

              ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    When I finally got to the library there was only two people in there seeing as I was the only one that ever really comes to the library.

    The library was my favorite place in the school. I love just sitting down reading a nice book, no one to disturbed me that and the free cookies that the librarian always hands out.

    “Hey Ms. Dorris.” I said giving her a wave of my hand. Ms. Morris was a nice, sweet little old lady that absolutely adored me and my passion for books.

    “Hello sweetie what brings you here today?”

   “I've just got some books that I want to return.” I said grabbing the books out of my backpack.

   “You’re finished reading them already?” You know what I shouldn't of asked that, of course you are finished with them.” She said taking the books out of my hand.

    “You know me too well.” She just chuckled, going back to ringing up the books.

     Telling her that I'll just have a look around to see if I find anything interesting, I headed to the back of the library, going straight to the fantasy section. Those were my favorite kinds of books. Like Harry Potter, Mortal instrument, etc;

     I made it to the back and looking at all the books until I spotted a book on the top shelf. Just perfect I had to be born short. Still I try to grab it but as you can see that was a struggle. I had almost grabbed it when I felt hot breath down my neck.

     “You want some help there?” Said a very deep voice.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

An: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I hope you like it there might be some grammar issues since I wrote this on my phone. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.24K READS GUYS YOUR AMAZING. I hope you have a wonderful day well night bye. -kitty