Teaser

My first instinct was to scream but before I could the person wrapped their hand around my mouth and pulled me into the library's storage room, locking the door behind them. The person still had there hand on my mouth so I did what anyone would do if they were in this situation. I lick their hand.

"Did you just lick me?" Said the person, snatching their hand from my mouth, wiping there hand on there pants. Now that the person had removed there hand from my mouth, I could see that the person was actually a guy not some crazy monster. But hey you never know.

The guy was tall with chocolate brown hair, that gel up into a quiff and blue eyes. He seem kind, he didn't look like he wanted to rip my throat but hey you never know.

"Well you did just scared me to half death and threw me in some storage room."

'Really Serenity you're going to talk back to a guy who can kill you.'

'Hey I don't see you coming up with any ideals.'

Touche.

I was brought from my internal battle with my brain, when the guy let out a low chuckle. I forgot he was here, stupid brain catching me off guard he could of kill me by now.

"I like you, you're funny and cute like a kitten." He said ruffling my hair. I just glared at the guy, because let me tell you, no one touches my hair. Not even the President of the United States can touch my hair.

An: So there's the teaser for chapter three because I felt like I've left you guys on a cliffhanger for to long. I also give you guys a teaser because I know I haven't updated in awhile which I do a lot but thank you guys for all the amazing comments and the votes. You guys are amazing. Love ya, kitty out.

P.s. THANK YOU FOR 8K YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!

P.P.s. it's snowing where I'm am.😠😟