Introduction

Hey again! (To the folks who have read from me before.) Yes, this is ANOTHER Bakugo X Black Fem Reader fanfic. I'm a black Bakugo simp with obvious obsession. This story was made after my first three, being Starbight Dreamer

The Beauty Within, Beauty and the Beast AU

And lastly Gaurdian Angel

Check those out if you want if you're new, if not, you'll know that I like to put characters from other anime/fandoms in my books. I've done Assassination Classroom, the televised series Merlin and Avatar as well as Legend of Korra. In this fic, we'll see Attack On Titan, and Black Lagoon.

Anywho enough about that, here's the quirks you have for this fan fiction.

Butterfly
This quirk gives the user butterfly like attributes. Growth of butterfly wings, enhanced smell and vision, as well as enhanced agility. Poison production and immunity, as well as make poisonous pollen, that will burn the skin of their enemies or force them into unconsciousness. They can also produce pollen that induces different emotional reactions. Can camouflage into their surroundings, and make antennas appears from their head to gives off powerful waves of ultraviolet rays for attacks, or echolocation. Has manipulation over flowers, and gets energy from them, in addition to manipulation of butterflies. The user can also manifest scales on their body to act as a shield, this same material can make a cocoon. User must be surrounded by flowers while asleep to provide nutrition and energy, or else the body will produce a cocoon to protect the user while it regains strength. The wings can produce large gusts of winds the bigger they are. User also must consume lots of sugary foods similar to butterflies with nectar for energy or else will go into a cocoon as well.

Heracles
A quirk you inherited from your father. It allows the user immeasurable strength, endurance, speed and durability. They can also pinpoint their opponents weakness, be it physical, or quirk wise. This will be revealed in the form of a few second premonition.

Light
A quirk you inherited from your mother. The user can take energy from the sun or any light source as well as turn it into rays of energy for attacks, but you get more from the sun. (This is used mainly by your antennae, and sometimes wings.) You can control the light, and redirect it as well. You're able to store the energy not used in your body, like a battery, but it cannot be held for too long, for risk of energy explosion from your body. This will mostly put everything and everyone around you in flames. If you have gone more than 24 hours without taking in any light you may feel sluggish. (So double whammy if without the flowers or sweet food also.)

Blessed Ears
A quirk inherited from your mother. As the name suggests, you have unnaturally talented hearing. So much so, you're capable of hearing into one's thoughts. Drawbacks is if your overstep your boundaries in hearing thoughts, will cause major headaches and ringing in the ears. Resulting in temporary deafness

There, that's everything. I think I did alright with these quirks. The last three you share with your brother. If there's any butterfly attributes you think should be added to the first quirk let me know. But anyway enjoy the story.