Titan

Day 18

"Caballito blanco, llévame de aquí," You sang and clapped your hands in rhythm. "llévame a mi pueblo donde yo nací."

Shoto laid in his room alone as they took Katsuki and Izuku an hour before. "Hey, just curious, what does that mean?"

"Hm? Oh it's a lullaby 'Caballito blanco' it means 'little white horse'. The verse i just sang is 'Little white horse, Take me away. Take me to the town, Where I was born.'"

"That's nice, you've been singing a lot of Spanish songs lately."

"I ran out of French songs to sing, so Spanish is next. La Patria Es Primero." (The Homeland is First.)

"Nice, nice." Shoto said before sitting up and stretching. "What do you think they're doing today?"

You strained your ears hearing the boys screaming. The sound once filling you with terror was now just white noise. In addition you heard crackling like shocks of electricity.

"Looks like it's shock treatment today." You said as Shoto scratched his head.

"Mmmm my favorite." He hummed sarcastically as you laughed at him.

You sat with a smirk and began to listen absently to the building around you. You heard Eri, she was doing her own tests. The poor thing. Listening further you heard something pant. Breathe heavily. It wasn't human, an animal of some sort. You heard it walk around. Four legs, claws clicking on the ground. You smelled the air. A scent similar to a wet dog. It was a dog.

The hell? You thought confused. They got a dog here? You pressed your ear againstr the wall and lsitened further. There was more thna one, three, no, four. Two very large ones and two much smaller. One of the bigger ones was on the ground silent not breathing. One of the dogs are dead. You thought taking note of what you heard. You listened to the other large dog walk to the corpse and smell it before whining. Suddenly you heard flapping, like wings. It has wings? That, you assumed, would be impossible. But considering you were in an underground lab that turned you into somethink that looked as if it crawled from hell, a dog with wings wasn't too farfetched.

"There are dogs here." You said quietly, but just for Shoto to hear.

"Dogs? Like pet dogs?"

"Yeah."

The male looked off confused. "Why the hell would they have dogs here? Not like they're for security."

"No they have to be for testing, one of em' has wings."

"Wings? As in it can fly?"

"Yup."

Shoto scoffed in amazment as he laid back down. "Well so they turn us into Satan's right hands, and now they're making his dogs. They're twisted as hell but pretty smart to do all this."

"Yeah maybe." You agreed taking your ear off the wall.

The dog sounds big tho, definitely stands over 6 feet. How'd they make it that big tho? You shook your head tiredly. Everytime you tried to make sense of their work it just made your head spin all the more.

"Tch whatever." You muttered leaning against the wall.

Shoto laid there staring at the wall feeling his stomach churn. It was different than the first time they consumed humans. The first it was as if even their stomachs knew what they held was sinful. It wasn't meant to be there. Now, day eight of this diet, it would seem their insides have come to terms with the feeling.

God I miss soba so much. Shoto thought with a frown.

"Y/N."

"Yeah Shoto?"