Be soothed by my cuteness, you clearly need it

Kuro woke up by stirring next to him. He murmured and shifted to the closest source of warmth, which was his partner. The vampire threw his hands around Mahiru's abdomen, and pulled him close to him, ignoring the shorter boy protests like, "Let me go Kuro!" and "I have to get up!". Soo, the boy gave up, sank into Kuro's arms, and yawned.

"I should really get up," Mahiru said in a low voice, putting a hand over the ones holding his abdomen.

"You don't have to you know. I think he will still be sleeping. He arrived late at night, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did, but he wanted to talk about the bites I have."

This caught the blue-haired boy's attention. He turned his head and looked into brunets eyes.

"Wait, why?"

"Like uncle said yesterday, well today, vampires attacked him once. And thinks the same happened to me. I played it off somehow, but he was really desperate to know."

"So you want to tell him about the war?" Kuro frowned. He didn't like that idea. It was too risky for the man to even know about vampires, let alone their war with Tsubaki.

"Not necessarily the war, but definitely about me being your Eve, and the Greed, Lust, Pride, and Wrath pairs too. Maybe not Freya and Izuna, were not in contact with them anymore that much, but you get me right? He needs to have a full picture, not just bits like vampires exist and there are different classes. He needs to know more."

"And you want me and you to show him that vampires can be good? So just like Tooru said."

"Simply, yeah. And I want to tell him about our relationship in general." Mahiru blushed slightly and smiled at the vampire.

"That too, huh?"

"Of course. You would have to spend the rest of his stay in cat form if he didn't know."

"It doesn't sound half bad. You wouldn't be able to force me to do chores." Kuro smirked as the shorter boy nudged him into the shoulder and sat up.

"Okay. But I'm really getting up now." He slipped off of the bed and went to his closet to find a fresh set of clothes.

"No, don't go... Need warmth..." Kuro whined as he tried to reach for his partner.

"Kuro, you're not a house plant, get up." The Eve walked over to the blue-haired boy, pulled the blanket off of his body, and started folding it.

"Mahiru, you're just evil." The vampire stated as he finally got his body into a sitting position, holding back a yawn.

"I know. Now dress up. I'm not leaving, because you will fall asleep again." He said as he threw a set of clothes at his boyfriend. Kuro grimaced, but got up and changed, anyway.

"Nice. Almost forgot, good morning." Mahiru said and kissed Kuro on the cheek. Mahiru always demanded his morning kiss, and Kuro definitely didn't object. The boys made their way to the kitchen, not expecting to find Mahiru's father sitting on the kitchen counter with yogurt in his hands, next to an open fridge.

"Good morning," The brown-haired boy said, "I see... you helped yourself."

"Good morning, guys." The man answered and went back to his yogurt. Mahiru turned to the other boy and asked:

"What do you want for breakfast?"
"I don't care. You choose." Kuro simply answered and took a chair behind the dining table. The Eve turned to the fridge and examined the insides.

"We don't have much. Or better said, almost nothing. Are cereals good enough?"

"Sure."

The oldest of the people in the room frowned. He didn't like the way Mahiru's friend was acting in his friend's house. He should have a little respect! That's not the way you should act in other's apartments after they invite you to stay over!