𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

WARNINGS: smut, alcohol usage, mentions of divorce, alcohol consumption, penetrative sex.

"Why!" I whined at Derek.

"Come on baby girl come join us at the club!" He pleaded. "For you only" I finally gave in.

The rest of the team cheered me on with the idea they finally got me to go somewhere other than work or my house.

"One more hour till we can go home" Emily groaned. Derek did a little celebration dance in the corner.

"Does anyone need any help with paper work I finished all mine" I said. Everyone shook their heads letting out mumbled no's.

I grabbed the finished paper work in my hands walking to the office of my boss. I brushed my self off just in case. Making sure I looked good in the reflection. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said. "Sir I finished my paper work" I said setting them down on his desk. "Thank you" he said. As I went to walk out the door he stopped me. "You going to that club tonight" he asked. "Yeah" I replied.

"I'll be there then" he stated. As I turned my back a smile formed on my face. y/n he's your boss I told myself. The hour had gone by fast.

I should have been grateful but i couldn't stop thinking about hotch. He has a wife! I yelled in my head. I didn't notice I dozed off.

"You ok y/n" jj asked. "Yeah" I quietly said. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Everyone said good bye. I drove off and made my way to my apartment.

I was being silly about Aaron. He had a kid a wife. A 𝐟𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐲. That's when it hit me I was going after something impossible. Pulling into the parking lot of my apartment building i stepped out of my car. I took the stair case.

Putting my key into the green door. I threw down my bag and took of my shoes. I walked into my bedroom pulling open the closet doors.

I had only a half hour before Emily was coming to pick me up. I threw on a tight black spaghetti strap dress and a pair of black lace heels. I did my makeup with just a simple look.

My hair was down. I looked in the mirror. I looked amazing but I felt off like something was missing inside of me.

A faint knock at the door appeared. I looked threw the peep hole to see Emily. I unlocked the door letting her in.

"OMG y/n you look amazing!" She exclaimed. "The other girls are in the car" she said. I giggled and said thank you. I got in the car and heard Garcia squeal.

"Hit it Emily we're gonna be late" jj taunted.

All the girls laugh as Emily started to drive. I picked at my nails. "What's up sugar" Penelope asked. "Nothing just there's gonna be a lot of people" I lied. I was really nervous about keeping my self cool from hotch.

After a 20 minute drive we arrived at the club it was packed full of people. The boys were already there. We handed the bouncer out id's. He let us in we searched for the boys threw the crowd and found them sitting at a table.

"Sup hot mamas" Morgan said his flirty tone covering his voice. I chuckled at his comment. The round circle booth made it easier for everyone to sit down.

"I'm taking drink orders" hotch said. Everyone told them there drink orders. "I need someone to help me carry them" he said. "Y/n you go" Emily said slightly pushing my shoulder.

I didn't want to be rude. I got up from the booth and walked with hotch. He ordered everyone's drinks. I watched as the bartender made them. He turned to look at me. I felt my cheeks go a bright red as I looked back at him.