𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐘

WARNINGS: implications of sex but none, ex wife, mature language

me and aaron had been dating for over almost a year I met him at work as a FBI agent. I walked out of the shower throwing on a pair of his boxers and one of his tshirts.

"My my what do we have here" he teased grabbing my behind. "What's for dinner?" I asked sitting down in his lap.

"Pizza sounds good and it's already after 10" he said. I walked over to the bed side table handing him his phone. A smiled appeared on his face.

"I love that smile" I giggled. I set the towel down in the bathroom. Aaron ordered the pizza.

"In 30 minutes we'll have dinner" he said. He kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go out on a movie" I said. He nodded his head.

"I'll be down in a few" he yelled. I walked down the stair case when I heard a loud banging knock on the door it was already 12 am at night who would be knocking.

Was pizza here so soon. I opened the door to a women yelling in my face. Aaron came down the stairs immediately.

"Where's Aaron!" She shouted. "He's busy right now how can I help" I said.

"What kind of slut are you in my house" he shouted again. Aaron walked down the stair case putting a hand on my back. "Hayley" he said warningly.

A little boy stood by her rubbing his eyes. She set him inside. "To busy having sex with what ever whore this is to watch our son" she screamed. I choked back my tears. I picked up jack.

"Jackie boy I'll take you to your room" I said. She looked at me with pure disgust. I walked up the stair case and into jacks room I laid him on his bed and kissed his forehead.

"Night Jackie boy" I said. He started to snore. I shut his door before peeping my head out the top of the stair case. "Hayley this isn't your house anymore you wanted the divorce! You do not speak to my girlfriend that way!" He said.

"Well I.." she was cut off by Aaron again. "You can not use jack as an object using him and dropping him off whenever you want!" He said back. She had tears in her eyes now.

"Get out" he sternly shouted. She huffed and slammed the door. I walked down the stairs. "I'm sorry about that baby" he said.

"It's ok" I whispered. He picked me up setting me on the couch. We played the movie finding Nemo before dosing off.