More than a kink*

Warning: Choking

Summary: 

     You and Aaron are co-workers/Dating

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV~ 

      I sat at my desk in the bullpen. Doing simple paperwork. JJ appeared from Hotch's office. "Okay so we have a case" JJ stated. We all groaned. "How bad?" I asked. "Only 4 bodies but brutal" She replied. Aaron walked out of his office. He had a serious face on him. "Wheels up in 30" he shouted. 

(TIME SKIP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the jet. We all started going over the case. "We have 4 dead women, each duct taped we found signs of sexual assault as long as one weird signature they each were dressed up" JJ explained. "So like a kink" i stated. "Actually yes this seems like a kink to me" Spencer blurted in. "Well look at it there tied up wearing heels and pretty lingerie. and the blindfold" Emily pointed out. "But how do we know that they weren't wearing that before?" David asked.  "Well they found the other clothes next to the body" JJ said. "So he ties them up covers there eyes and assaults them then stabs them in the neck" Hotch stated. "There all a type Brown hair brown eyes white females" I chimed in. "l/n go with Reid to the scene, Prentiss come with me jj talk to the families with Morgan and David come with me." Hotch ordered. I rarely was aloud to go with Aaron it bothered me. He always took Emily. The two had some sort of connection. "Does pretty boy have any kinks" Morgan chuckled. "one" He replied not even looking up from the book in his hand. "okay y/n you?" Morgan asked me. "Many kinks" I playfully replied. "Ooh spill!" Emily exclaimed. "No were at work!" I giggled. A beeping noise went off letting us know that the plane was landing. "guess you'll never know" I smirked. I grabbed my bag walking off the plane. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip): You are at the hotel.

I had to share a room with Aaron but i wasn't complaining. We were silent on the drive back. "Do you like Emily more than me?" I huffed. He turned around. "what?" He asked. "Do you like Emily more than me!?" I exclaimed. He walked closer to me our bodies Centimeters apart. He grabbed my cheek brushing over it with his thumb. "Of course not why would you asked that" he breathed out. "Well you take her with you and never me" I said. I turned my head to not face him. He grabbed my chin facing it towards him. "Because it's so hard to resist craving you y/n" he said. Goosebumps ran down my back. I pushed our lips together. The kiss filled with passion. I fell on the bed as he crawled over me. He kissed my neck leaving rough marks. "Aaron" I moaned. He threw off my button up shirt. I stripped his grey suit. "Those kinks i could show you" He growled into my ear. "Please sir" i whined. He walked over to his suitcase grabbing a pair of hand cuffs. He took of his tie. I felt the cold metal against my wrists. He cuffed my hands and attached them to the head board. He tied the maroon tie around my head covering my eyes. He stripped my pants. I was left in my underwear and bra. "Pretty girl" he praised. His hand wrapped around my neck he squeezed. "Do you want this?" He hissed in my ear. "Please sir i want this" I whimpered. He unclipped my bra rubbing my breasts with each of his hands. His lips traced down my body down to thighs. He slipped my underwear off his tongue attached to my clit. "Sir" I moaned out. I felt his smirk. He inserted two fingers. "God!" I screamed out. "can i..." I started to ask. "Not yet i want to be inside you when i do it" He hissed. He removed his tongue and fingers. I felt his tip near my entrance. He paused. "Aaron!" I whined. "what?" he coyly asked. "I need you i want you to make me come undone!" I groaned. "Your wish is my command" He said. I felt him enter me hard. His thrusts made it hard to keep quiet. "God... sir" I moaned loudly. He thrusted faster and harder. "Again!" I yelled. He pulled down the tie from my eyes. "When you come undone i want to watch your face look at me" he growled. "yes sir" I said threw a moan. I felt my core start to loosen as that familiar feeling came over me. "GOD! AARON!" I screamed out. The warmness filled my body he came after one more hard thrust. He flopped over out of breath. "be a doll and uncuff me please" i chuckled. He grabbed the key off of the bedside table removing me from the metal. He grabbed a rag wiping in between my legs. "not to rough princess was i?" He asked. "i loved it" I said. 

A/N: this was kinda short sorry so yeah i guesss dm me or comment requests