#8

dear sorry girl,

i found someone who may have clues as to who you are! ha, it really sounds like i'm in some sherlock holmes detective game. why are you so hard to find?

you seem like the type of person who would give me your name if i just asked, but i want to surprise you one day to show that i really do pay attention to and see you.

i do see you, you know.

anyway, i found someone who claims to be in your sociology class. i didn't know you took sociology, i heard it was fun? okay, that's a lie, but maybe you find it fun.

she said you sit against the wall across from the teachers desk and far away from the large group of kids. she said it's a small class, i'm not sure if you like that more or less, and that most everyone there is relatively popular and hang out together.

i wish you'd try talking to them, but i get it. as i said before, making friends is hard.

she said you always finish your work as soon as you get it, probably because you don't have people distracting you. she said when you finish early you keep your head down and either doodle in your notes or scroll mindlessly through your phone.

this letter is getting a little long, right? oh well, i have to go to my next class anyway.

the guy who's now a detective,
jung sungchan