#22

dear sorry girl,

i'm panicking. i can't find my old letters. i'll keep looking more later, but that's not important right now.

our date. our first date.

you laugh so much, even if you don't find me funny, it made my heart flutter.

you would get along with my friend shotaro. i mainly hang out with him and chenle, but i think you guys could be friends. i did mention that i want to help you make friends, didn't i?

i learned that when you get excited, you smile so large i wonder how you see. you have a lot on your mind, that much is obvious. you like listening more that talking, but when you find a topic that really interests you, you can go on for hours.

it's nice hearing you talk. i've said that i love your voice, but i truly do mean it. you have the most beautiful voice, yiseul. and an even more stunning laugh, even though you're embarrassed by it.

you tend to hide your laughs behind your hand, so i tried to hold your hand in mine to prevent the shield.

you don't give yourself credit for being the way you are, and i hope i can help you with that. i would compliment you every day if i could, and i hope you let me.

actually, i'll start tomorrow. because you deserve to feel as amazing as i think you are.

the guy who made you smile,
jung sungchan