#20

dear sorry girl,

holy shit. you know my name.

wait, is this how you felt when i said yours? probably.

your voice is still the same, soft spoken and sweet, almost like a cartoon. you seemed so nervous when i looked at you, fiddling with your fingers and wringing your hands out like it calmed you.

it was so hard to keep my hands to myself, and i apologize for not asking before reaching out and cupping my hand over yours. you must have felt so awkward, but i couldn't get over how small and soft your hands are.

you didn't pull away, though. i'm still not sure if it's cause you were too shocked or didn't want to hurt my feelings.

maybe, just maybe, you wanted to hold my hand too...

i'm not sure. but i let go quickly and turned to stand next to you so we could walk to your class. you asked me, in that barely audible voice, if this was okay. if i was going to be late. i shook my head and said no.

honestly, i was late. but i didn't care. as long as you got to class on time, i don't mind.

i noticed some people staring at us, but they didn't look judging. i bet they were shocked to see a girl as pretty as you for the first time. because now, they see you too.

the guy who's name you know,
jung sungchan