Tommorrow Morning

The next morning, when Tubbo was taking care of his back, Ranboo found out what happened.

"Yeah big man, you flung me into the wall."

"WHAT?"

Tubbo was wrapping bandages around his lower torso, wincing when he tied a few extra tight.
Various wars made him well versed in medical knowledge, the bandages had to be tighter in order to brace his back.

Ranboo paced around where Tubbo was sat in the living room, snipping the bandages cleanly with a pair of scissors from who knows when.
"When did that happen?? Tubbo?"

"Last night!," Tubbo straightened up, feeling how his back was supported by the tight bandages.

"Last night??"
Realization washed over Ranboo's face. "Oh."

Ranboo fell down onto the couch next to the brunette.
He buried his face in his hands. "I'm so sorry oh my god."

Tubbo went out and stretched, like a cat. "What for?"
Ranboo clasped his hands in his lap, "I was enderwalking?"

"Enderwalking?"
Ranboo made vague gestures in the air.
"It's this thing I do.... it's like- the enderman side takes control for a bit."
"Well, you couldn't have controlled that, could you?"
"Well..."
"So it's not your fault!"

Tubbo got up from the couch, walking over to the closet, Ranboo muttering whispered apologies and grumbling under his breath.
Now where should I go?

While Tubbo may have known a lot about medical stuff, he still had to get his back checked out by a professional, just in case.
Last time he sprained his ankle, he thought he could handle it.

The brunette winced, remembering being pushed into town in a wheelchair.

He flicked through the coats in the closet.

Tubbo's first thought went to Bad, whom—before the egg—had been everyone's doctor, from the common cold, to broken ribs. But now...
The brunette remembered a flash of red eyes, no compassion or emotion in them at all.
Bad wasn't going to be of any help now.

He considered going to Puffy, but recently she was busy with her therapy business and... fighting Bad.

Well.... who could he go to then?

Tubbo looked over his shoulder.
"Ranboo?"

Ranboo straightened up on the couch, pouting facade lost in a second. "Yeah?"

Tubbo returned through looking for coats in the closet. "Do you know anyone I can go to for this?"
Without turning around, he gestured to his back.

Ranboo stood up, striding over to the brunette on long legs. "Have you considered Phil?"

Tubbo pursed his lips. He had considered Phil, of course he had, the man knew just about everything! But there was one big problem-

As if he had read Tubbo's mind, "Techno's hibernating again," Ranboo said, resting a comforting hand on the shorter boys shoulder.
"And we both know Phil won't say anything."

Tubbo visibly relaxed. "I know, it's just-"
The sound of harsh fireworks sounded off in his head, along with colorful lights in blues and reds. He could feel the searing pain, a voice screaming his name-

The goat boy sucked in a deep breath, and Ranboo rubbed his shoulder.
"You alright?"
Tubbo forced a bit of a breathless laugh. "Yeah, yeah don't worry big man-"

Ranboo smiled, turning to the kitchen, breakfast already on his mind. "When are you going to Phil's?"
"Today!"

Ranboo frowned. "But-"
"I already called Tommy, he'll be here in a few minutes."

Instead of lightening, Ranboo's scowl only deepened. "Tubbo...."

"Yes, yes, I know that you guys don't like each other, but you said you wanted to mine today! And Tommy likes Micheal, he said I could always call him in to babysit."

Tubbo returned to looking for a good coat. Now he knew where he was going, it would be much easier to prepare for the weather.

"I know what you're doing, you're making that face again-"
"How-"
"No buts! He's coming over, and you two will just have to get along."

Ranboo sighed, a hand at the back of his neck. The last time that he and Tommy had talked had ended up well-
Less than ideal.

Basically, Tommy had ended up throttling the enderman hybrid, while Ranboo tried his best to beat the shit out of the boy on top of him.

Tubbo had to pull Tommy off of the taller boy, while Ranboo screamed indignantly about the younger boy being "fucking crazy."
"TUBBO HE BIT ME- HE FUCKING BIT ME!!"
In response, Tommy had actually hissed like some sort of feral animal.

Tubbo didn't know whether to laugh, or cry.
He had ended up doing both.

Ranboo made up his mind to protest. "Tubbo-"
"What did I just say, big man?"
"..."

Tubbo sighed sadly, ears drooping. "Cmon, Ranboo. You know that I hate it when you two fight."
Tubbo turned around, a brown coat in hand. "Why can't you two just get along?"

Ranboo had half a mind to feel guilty, but he knew he wasn't really the problem. He had reached out to Tommy many times, only to have the hand bitten.
Quite literally.

Tubbo saw the expression on his face and gave in. "Couldn't you at least try to have a civil conversation?"

Ranboo sighed. "Fine. Tubbo, I'll try."

Tubbo perked up at his response. "Great! He's bound be here in a few, I'm going to leave now."
Tubbo pulled Ranboo into a quick hug, and then bounced off, heading towards the door.

Ranboo let out another sigh. He just couldn't say no, could he?