Sanctuary

TW: MANIPULATION, FEAR THEMES, IMPRISONMENT, ETC.
STAY SAFE.

Ranboo was trapped, utterly trapped in his own mind.

He couldn't move, could only see his own body, himself, teleporting into the prison and bringing the convict out with him.

He watched as the puppeteer pulled the strings.

They were off, and now he could hear Dream's voice in his mind.

"Thank you for your help, Ranboo. It's very much appreciated."

Ranboo hissed angrily from his position on the floor of his mind, chained in figurative steel.

"You know damn well I would never help you, let me go-"

"Hush."
With a flick of his hand, the chains around Ranboo's wrists tightened.

"If you want to make it out of here alive, you will work with me, Ranboo."

Dream turned to his control console. Ranboo could see from the screen that he was running behind Dream.

"If you want to see them again, you will work with me."

And Ranboo could feel the grin from here, cruel and sickly with hatred.
With madness.

"Who would want you now? After what you've done?"
Ranboo cringed, pushing himself further away from the aura the man gave off.

"I'm all you have left."

-.-

Tubbo had stumbled outside, hazy and confused with a child in his arms. He felt almost numb.

Foolish and Sam trailed behind, both looking more than a little shell-shocked.

And still the sirens blared over the loudspeaker.

The angry and panicked sound rang in Tubbo's ears, and he wished his hands were free to cover them.
He may have worked with explosives, but the brunette had gotten headphones made specifically to block the noise.

It was a lot easier to think when the explosion wasn't banging against his eardrums.

Tommy was waiting outside, with another figure he blurrily recognized as Quackity.
Quackity was raising his voice, small wings flaring in anger as he yelled up at Sam.

Sam kept his voice low and calm, but you could tell he was shaking.

And Tommy, loud— reckless Tommy stayed silent. He opened his arms wide for Tubbo and his child.
For he had seen Ranboo.

He had known.

Tubbo let his legs give out and his best friend, his brother, held him close.

And they wondered what they ought to do.

-.-

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF THE SMP:

KNOWN CONVICT 'DREAM' HAS ESCAPED FROM HIS HIGH SECURITY PRISON CELL WITH THE HELP OF ONE 'RANBOO.'

IT IS SUSPECTED THAT DREAM HAS BEEN CONTROLLING RANBOO TO DO HIS BIDDING, DO NOT TRUST RANBOO AT ALL COSTS.

IF IN CASE YOU SEE EITHER DREAM OR RANBOO, DO NOT ENGAGE.
I REPEAT, DO NOT ENGAGE.

THIS IS UNDER THE ORDERS OF THE WARDEN.

DO NOT ENGAGE.

-.-