The Dead Girl's Brother

After District ones reaping I didn't expect much from District 2. My presumptions were correct when District 2 had 14 volunteers. They all looked as vicious and determined as ever. Although there was some shaky hands and concerned looks passing through the volunteers. I know what they are all thinking. Normally volunteers knew they were at least in the top 6 for best tribute. Now there odds have dropped significantly with there being more careers then tributes in a normal Hunger Games. District 3 showed us that they are the smartest District by having no volunteers. District 4 had about 6 volunteers with the rest of the tributes turning as green as seaweed when they heard their name. District 5 and 6s reapings were uneventful to say the least. District 7s sole girl, the only tribute to be alone in gender and District, showed her Johanna Mason side by punching a Peacekeeper that shoved her too forcefully onto the stage. District 8,9 and 10 were some unlucky souls that wanted to be anywhere else. District 11 is a special case, as most of their Victor's are from the early years. This is due to the fact that they had an overabundance of food that they consumed until by the 25th Hunger Games were they weren't allowed to so much as smell the food without a bullet entering their skull. Last year two of their tributes made it really far but never win so you can see some discomfort in the crowd. Or was it of something else,like fire is catching in the hearts of these citizens. The first 8 are called without any interference. Their escort reads the last name," Sefu Okpara." A boy as young as 12 walks to the stage his hands as stiff as sticks at his sjdes.
" Oh no," My mum says beside me in a barely audible whisper.
"What?" I ask her
"I hope I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure last years tribute was Rue Okpara," she says. To confirm her suspicions a lady in her early thirties runs to the boy while shouting," Not again, you can not take another child from me!" she howls.   Before you know it a Peacekeeper is on top of them hitting the women with the barrel of his gun. She falls hitting the ground with a thud. She is out conscious,looking as if she is sleeping. Just like her daughter did last year...