The worried boy

District 12 was quiet. Why you may be asking? Well we had to sit at home staring at the blank screen of the television. While the other Districts got to watch their Victors Games we had nothing. The 10th Hunger Games was scrapped from all records. They never show Haymitch's Games after his stunt with the cliff, and they never showed last years Games due to their stunt with the berries. My family and I sat in an awkward silence while we awaited to be called to the square. My fingers trembled to grab my food. I do not want to eat but my mum is forcing me too. If my name gets picked I'll be eating fancy food in the capital, if I dont get chosen we will eat the celebratory meal all families eat after their kids were spared for another year. The bell sounds that summons us to the square. My grip tightens on the chair sides. Bot wanting to get up from the chair. I have never been this tense before. Is it the fact that theres double the chance of being picked. Is it the fact that my name is going to be in the reaping 20 times this year. I dont think so, it's something else,deep down I feel worried. Is it like when the animals in the district retreat to the woods when a storm is brewing. Should I stay in my home instead of facing my death. No... because I do not run from a fight. When have I? No that's not true I've run several times. But somehow my grip on the side of the chair loosens and I stand up my parents leading me like a cow to the butcher...